OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Wonder what the new Ultras chants will be. Doubt they will replace the I-M-P-A-C-T one :laugh:

They can stay home if they still want to act like kids. I’m going to watch Hamdi, Miha, Torres and all those beautiful players and great team play. Hopefully they keep playing like this.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Frederique is a bit awkward though. Nothing too self-crippling.
HRI7zad.png

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
TVA Sports keeps showing live images of the field. It's been raining hard for the last hour or so. But just now, they showed a live shot and it looked like the rain calmed down.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Vincent Destouches earlier said that that CFMTL's mind is made up on the goalie situation. He says Diop is in the final year of his contract. He asks Lord has the team extended him? Lord says no. He then asks was Pantemis extended? Lord says yes, until 2022 and a club option for 2023. So Destouches says the decision is made.

If I understood properly, Diop's deal expires in a month and a half. And they did bring in Sebastian Breza.

Reactions: ArtPeur

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Yes see I'm always right

I understand you piettesexuals wanna see your boy on the field and would be depressed if otherwise but leaving Wanyama out for a league game is a huge gamble that's not worth risking.

I was being sarcastic, you were mocking my lineup, but it looks like I was closer to the truth than you were JP ;)

The huge gamble is currently leading 2-0.

Reactions: Habs Icing

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Vincent Destouches earlier said that that CFMTL's mind is made up on the goalie situation. He says Diop is in the final year of his contract. He asks Lord has the team extended him? Lord says no. He then asks was Pantemis extended? Lord says yes, until 2022 and a club option for 2023. So Destouches says the decision is made.

If I understood properly, Diop's deal expires in a month and a half. And they did bring in Sebastian Breza.

Basically, Diop will end the year with the team, but if he had to be extended the team would already have done so. And since the mercato starts in a month, he will probably find a new team this Summer. No point to trade him either as you won't get much for a guy that's leaving.

Pantemis will do the job just fine.

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad