Center Ice Discussion.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I still receive center ice for free on Xfinity. Does anyone else? So far I've checked it on three TVS my buddies have and they all get it too.

Still free peview? It can't be.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I still get center ice. Anyone else get it for free still on Comcast/Xfinity?

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/signup?id=335

I'm want to get the package for 20 Buggs, my questions are, are there any Penguin games that aren't shown there? And my 2nd questin is:

To cancel your participation in the automatic renewal program please call Customer Service at 866-210-6349. (International: 407-708-1356)

Do I really have to make a call to the US to cancel my programm?

How many regular season games are there roughly (82 game basis) that are blacked out??

Thank you so much!!

Alesle

Jan 5, 2008
Oslo, Norway
https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/signup?id=335

I'm want to get the package for 20 Buggs, my questions are, are there any Penguin games that aren't shown there? And my 2nd questin is:

To cancel your participation in the automatic renewal program please call Customer Service at 866-210-6349. (International: 407-708-1356)

Do I really have to make a call to the US to cancel my programm?

How many regular season games are there roughly (82 game basis) that are blacked out??

Thank you so much!!

Assuming you are in Germany (with a German IP), any games shown on German ESPN America will normally be blacked out.

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
Assuming you are in Germany (with a German IP), any games shown on German ESPN America will normally be blacked out.

Are you sure? Because if so, I could not even see a single final game, I'm sure that ESPN A will show them all..Are blacked Out games avalible on demand or are they also blacked Out there?

Alesle

Jan 5, 2008
Oslo, Norway
Are you sure? Because if so, I could not even see a single final game, I'm sure that ESPN A will show them all..Are blacked Out games avalible on demand or are they also blacked Out there?
I'm pretty sure they're blacked out, as I believe the new ESPN A deal starting this season was for exlusive broadcasting rights.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/ziplookup.htm
What games will I not be able to watch live with NHL GameCenter LIVEâ„¢?

Games broadcast on local and national television in your area are subject to blackouts in NHL GameCenter LIVEâ„¢. Generally, if a game is available for you to view on television in your local viewing area, then it will not be available to watch live in NHL GameCenter LIVEâ„¢. Regardless, after 48 hours the full length game replays will be available in the game archive.

*For international customers, blackout restrictions may apply to games that appear on an NHL partner network in your viewing area. International partners include, ARENA SPORTS, CANAL PLUS SPORTS, ESPN America, Nelonen, NOVA SPORT, SPORT 1 Hungary & Romania,OSN SPORT, PRAGO SPORT, PREMIER Sports, PRISA TV, SETANTA SPORT, Setanta 1, Setanta Ireland, SPORT TV Portugal, SPORT TV Slovenia, UKRAINE Hockey Channel and VIASAT. Please check your local listings for broadcasts on these networks.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
sorry if this has already been addressed, but i have nhl gamecenter. its not playing any playoff games, is that correct?

so where should i plan to watch the pens game tomorrow? streams i find online?

or will the game be broadcast free on some nbc or nbc sports websites?

many thanks.

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
sorry if this has already been addressed, but i have nhl gamecenter. its not playing any playoff games, is that correct?

so where should i plan to watch the pens game tomorrow? streams i find online?

or will the game be broadcast free on some nbc or nbc sports websites?

many thanks.

I wonder if there is a on demand Stream? Any idea? Thanks

Milliardo

Jun 6, 2010
Zürich
I live in Switzerland and every Pens game that was shown on ESPN A was blacked out for 48 hours. And of course the Pens are the team they showed to most. I don't know how it will be during the playoffs, but I guess it's the same. Which means you'll have to go to atdhe and watch in on crappy streams, at least they are free.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
For 5 bucks a month you can get unblockus (http://www.unblock-us.com/) and it gets you around the black out. I have it because my better half wanted US Netflix and I tried the game last night for fun and all games were available on my ipad.

There's a free 7 day preview on that site too so it's worth a shot.

Alesle

Jan 5, 2008
Oslo, Norway
I wonder if there is a on demand Stream? Any idea? Thanks

Well, as Milliardo alluded to the blackouts on GCL are lifted after 48h, so that is an option if you don't mind watching the games a few days later. I'm not aware of any other legal options for you (assuming you can't get ESPN A). If you've no qualms about the legality of how you watch the games I'm sure there are a number of other options though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad