CDSF Game 6: Blues @ Wild | NBC | 2PM CT - 10PM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLer

I was saying boo-urns
Feb 11, 2013
Ottawa
Congrats Minny!! A force to be recken with for sure.

What's wrong with st. Louis though? They seem to have it all but can never win.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
But I was told the Blues would be cup contenders if they'd stop facing Kings/Hawks in the 1st round?

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Good series. I can finally exhale. Honestly never thought the Wild have a chance. Hope third time is the charm against Chicago

Rufio65*

Another year another playoff failure from the biggest loser in hockey: Jay Bouwmeester. You can't polish a turd, and when push comes to shove Bouwmeester shows his true colours.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
The Blues = the Sharks from a couple of years ago. Kick butt in the regular season. Can't win a playoff series.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Blow up this useless ass team and start from scratch!. Fire Hitch's clueless ass. I hope i never have to see the likes of Backes/Oshie/Bouwmeester/Jackman/Berglund ever wear the Blue note again. This team is an embarrassment to the city of St Louis

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

TMLer

I was saying boo-urns
Feb 11, 2013
Ottawa
Blow up this useless ass team and start from scratch!. I hope i never have to see the likes of Backes/Oshie/Bouwmeester/Jackman/Berglund ever wear the Blue note again. This team is an embarrassment to the city of St Louis

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

Can...can we have some of them lol

StLHokie

May 27, 2014
North Carolina
Good game and series Wild fans. You managed to find ways of the putting the puck in the net exactly when you needed to. Best of luck in the rest of the playoffs

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Then you get fired, because they can only trade so many players.

Not his fault the group of guys he has have no finish. That is the GM.

The thing I find quite amusing is the fact that the blues got Stastny as FA last summer who gets paid almost as much as Backes and Oshie together and is almost a complete no-show (1g in 6 games compared to 10 points in 7 games the year before).
Maybe it is really a coach problem in STL when players drop off that low from season to PO.

Could be the coach, but who knows. The guy has two cup appearances and a cup ring. So he has had playoff success. Maybe it's just the players suck that badly when the pressure is bumped up?

CgyFlamesftw

Apr 28, 2009
Blues taking the reign over San Jose for best chokers. Every year I pick them to make the finals then they bow out in the first... Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad