CDSF Game 6: Blues @ Wild | NBC | 2PM CT - 10PM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollmark*

I cheer for sharks and blues when Oilers fail.

My life is terrible.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Congratulations Minnesota. Good luck the rest of the playoffs. Barring an amazing run by Calgary, I hope you guys make it out of the West...and if so then good luck in the Finals.

1967-2015, years of post-season futility. Being a Blues fan just doesn't feel worth it. This year it stings more than any other year for some reason. Its hard to imagine getting up for next season again. Great owner, and I feel bad for him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The Blues = the Sharks from a couple of years ago. Kick butt in the regular season. Can't win a playoff series.

Usually the Sharks can win a round or two. Blues just have bad luck on the draw or bad goaltending or injuries. Whichever excuse fits.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Usually the Sharks can win a round or two. Blues just have bad luck on the draw or bad goaltending or injuries. Whichever excuse fits.

No one's making excuses this round. The Wild were a better team. The Blues didn't play as good as they did.

Good luck, Wild fans.

I'll eat my crow on Dubynk.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Minnesota beat a very bad St. Louis team... they will be crushed by Chicago.

Wow, I dont think you could be any more out of touch with reality.

The team finished first int he hardest division in hockey, how exactly are they bad? Minnesota is just that good of a team, ever since they got Dubnyk they have been one of the best teams, if not the best team in the NHL.

I doubt Chicago crushes them.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
On the plus side, Tarasenko proved he's prime time ready in this series. Can't say much for the rest of the team.

Build around a Tarasenko/Stasny/Schwartz top line and trade all three of Steen, Backes, and especially Oshie.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Congrats to the Wild and their fans, they were the much better team. Good luck the rest of the way and for the love of God please beat Chicago

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sorry, but this one is on Allen. Two very weak goals... That sucks the life out of a team. Believe me, we in MN know all about that.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
On the plus side, Tarasenko proved he's prime time ready in this series. Can't say much for the rest of the team.

Build around a Tarasenko/Stasny/Schwartz top line and trade all three of Steen, Backes, and especially Oshie.

Steen had the same amount of points as Crosby...

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
goal4.gif

c0fa48414a37b749accbdc1ab1432ae2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad