CDSF Game 6: Blues @ Wild | NBC | 2PM CT - 10PM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Blues have won the same amount of playoff rounds as the Leafs have in 12 years despite being there much more.

And i thought the Sharks were bad...

Oddly enough, that win came against said Sharks lol.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Awesome series.

The Blues will still be a scary team next year, and I wouldn't worry too much about Allen in the future. He's still young and this series is a great learning experience for him. I was also super impressed by Pietrangelo this series. I know he's already proven himself to be a stud, but this was my first extended viewing of him. He was calm, collected, and aggressive when he needed to be.

Again, good series Blues fans!

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
Happy for the Wild's series victory, feeling bad for the Blues fans! Overall a bunch of classy fans, I enjoyed the conversation and hope your offseason changes go as you hope!!

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
Good series wild.

Well struck. For the twenty-second time in my life as a blues fan - the better team/goaltender/coach beat my boys.

Give whoever the hell in the next round. I'm going to drink until i don't want to jump of a bridge again.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Your team just blew a 3-0 first round lead one year ago and didn't even make it to the playoffs this season. Get the **** out of here, joke. :laugh:

Congrats to the Wild. Very good team who I probably underrated coming into the series, but they earned this win. A few of your players impressed me and I hope you guys beat Chicago for us next round!

Sorely disappointed in the chokers known as the Blues, but maybe finally after all our roster changes this offseason, we'll get past a round... But I won't count on it.

The only joke is the Blues being hailed as cup contenders. Ok now which excuse is it this year? Bad goaltending right? Yeah **** you.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
One of these days the Blues will live up to their hype.

Some of us have been waiting our entire lives for them to live up to the hype. So it continues.

nla.pic-an22999012-v

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I'm still thinking the Blues take this series in 5.

I kid, I kid. Good series Blues, your team is stacked. Your coach is gonna have to go, as much as I love him.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The thing I find quite amusing is the fact that the blues got Stastny as FA last summer who gets paid almost as much as Backes and Oshie together and is almost a complete no-show (1g in 6 games compared to 10 points in 7 games the year before).
Maybe it is really a coach problem in STL when players drop off that low from season to PO.

Wasnt Paul supposed to have amazing chemistry with Oshie or something? Did they even play on the same line?

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
As much as I love winning this series, I feel bad for Blues fans. Your team have struggled so much recently. You deserved better. Appreciate how classy most of you have been during this series.

Respect.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Good series Blues fans. Two of the best teams in the west, unfortunately someone had to go home after.

Good luck next year (just not vs the Wild)

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
So I guess I wasn't wrong after All about the blues going out in the first round :rolleyes:
Man I wish the jet had that match up instead of Anaheim :rant:

Bradys Boys

Oct 30, 2014
Again expected Blues to do well this year. I guess now is the time to expect them to do bad in the playoffs unless proven otherwise one of these years kind of like the Penguins these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad