nbc-logo.png

21KqusD.png

w5YOpTg.jpg

HIA-300x300.jpg

team_of_18_000_by_autumnsteinmetz-d2xvxok.jpg

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Never in a million years did I think in October the Blues season would end in the first round in 6 games to the Minnesota Wild.

Ah well. Kudos to them I guess.

SLUHockey13

Parade On Market St.
Apr 11, 2011
St. Louis
Looks like Jori's back (he's on the ice for warmups), thank God. Finally we can stop ******* with our lines

Also no Goc, and Bortuzzo is taking warmups for the second consecutive game. Maybe we finally pull-out Bouw and put Bortz in?

Last edited:

BlueBeard

Aug 17, 2008
Looks like Jori's back (he's on the ice for warmups), thank God. Finally we can stop ******* with our lines

Also no Goc, and Bortuzzo is taking warmups for the second consecutive game. Maybe we finally pull-out Bouw and put Bortz in?

Why on earth would you pull a 20+ min a night lefty d-man to put in a 14 min a night righty in his place?

SLUHockey13

Parade On Market St.
Apr 11, 2011
St. Louis
Why on earth would you pull a 20+ min a night lefty d-man to put in a 14 min a night righty in his place?

Bouw has been a step-behind all season, not sure if its age or the nagging groin injury. But its become even more apparent during this series that he isn't 100% and it shows. I'd like to see Petro-Gunn, Shatty-Z, and Jax-Bortz.

BlueBeard

Aug 17, 2008
Bouw has been a step-behind all season, not sure if its age or the nagging groin injury. But its become even more apparent during this series that he isn't 100% and it shows. I'd like to see Petro-Gunn, Shatty-Z, and Jax-Bortz.

He's only 31 and was skating just fine before the groin injury so I doubt it's age. No doubt Bouwmeester has been hobbled since his groin exploded but he's been more than fine next to Petro the past couple. I wish we had last year's Jbo as he was fantastic but it is what it is. I expect to see a whole lot of Petro-Shatty today to be honest. The rest of the d-men on this team aren't bad but those two are the difference makers and I can see them given the chance to make the difference.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Alright Blues. We don't like you and you don't like us. But do us a solid and force a game 7 please. :nod:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I was lucky and got off 2 hours early, feeling pretty good about today so far. Hopefully the Blues can make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad