GDT: CDF Game 3 • 5/5/2015 • Wild vs Hawks • 7PM CT, 3AM FIN • NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Trade whoever we can to get younger and more talented. Granlund was the only one who did anything this game.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So...fire Yeo?

Because when you have one rough game where you just can't seem to turn chances into goals, it's bad luck. When you lose to the same team three years in a row because of that? That's not luck. You need a coach who can find an answer to that.

I don't care but someone's head has to roll after we get swept on thursday.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So...fire Yeo?

Because when you have one rough game where you just can't seem to turn chances into goals, it's bad luck. When you lose to the same team three years in a row because of that? That's not luck. You need a coach who can find an answer to that.
There are plenty of reasons to pull the plug. Count me in. Some players need to go too, but the coach needs to walk.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Yup... Just end this **** on Thursday... **** this.

That's what I want too.

It's been nothing but an embarrassment, this second round. The Wild gave up. I don't know why but they all gave up on this series, even as early as game 1.

Lose game 4, stop the embarrassment, get to the off season and refuel and start fresh then.

What a nightmarish end to the season.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Pathetic effort, deserved loss. Series basically over, maybe they'll be able to prevent the humiliation of being swept.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I don't get it, Yeo. Vanek plays like **** the whole ****ing game and you decide it's a good idea to put him out there when we need all possession to count and need a goal? Vanek needs to be ****ing benched next game god ****ing damnit he pisses me off.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
So...fire Yeo?

Failure to switch up the lines when things weren't clearly working. He obviously couldn't get his team mentally prepared for the Hawks. It's really sad when you play better the year before with a worse team. I will never again put any faith in this team, that's it.

Billy Mays Here*

Wild will never win anything meaningful with the following players on the roster:

Vanek
Koivu
Stewart
Haula
Pominville
Cooke
Leopold
Bergenheim
Brodziak

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
These guys are in awe of the Blackhawks. They do not believe in themselves. They are timid. Tough to watch. Has there been one face wash this series? If you want to beat the best, you gotta want it...too many guys not showing up.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Trade all the veterans to get younger. Suter, Koivu, Pominville, Vanek, Parise could net a couple game breakers.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Trade all the veterans to get younger. Suter, Koivu, Pominville, Vanek, Parise could net a couple game breakers.
Suter and Parise? Are you kidding? Two guys that got us here? And one of them helping greatly in round 1? I'm all for change, but woahhhhhh.....

Parise is more than fine. And maybe we're seeing the effects of over playing Suter so damn much for half the season. Or perhaps he's hurt. Or he just had a rough postseason. Either way, they are still high quality players.

Maybe if Yeo didn't misuse him so much....like on the PP for starters?

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
I still think Suter is a tremendous asset to this team. I just think the coaching staff keeps putting him out there in situations he's not at all suited to.

iceman58

Nov 14, 2014
Suter and Parise? Are you kidding? Two guys that got us here? And one of them helping greatly in round 1? I'm all for change, but woahhhhhh.....

Parise is more than fine. And maybe we're seeing the effects of over playing Suter so damn much for half the season. Or perhaps he's hurt. Or he just had a rough postseason. Either way, they are still high quality players.

So you'll settle for just getting to the playoffs?

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali

Parise is worth the contract, Suter just proved he's not. I'm sorry. We can get serious talent for all these guys via trade before they get over the hill. Makes way more sense to get something for them now because we won't beat the Hawks or blues ever again with this lineup. Probably would have been destroyed by Anaheim anyways. **** this ****ing team. We will become the Sharks if major changes don't occur this offseason.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
I can't get over Yeo consistently throwing that garbage first PP out every game this year.

He hasn't made any adjustments. Take Suter of the powerplay already. My god.

Yeo is a ****ing moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad