GDT: CDF Game 3 • 5/5/2015 • Wild vs Hawks • 7PM CT, 3AM FIN • NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
The Wild play their best hockey when their backs are against the wall with everything on the line. Blow out win tonight. Crawwwwwford, Crawwwwwwford

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
ok this is the turning point, if they ever going to make it it's now. beat chicago, once! :yo:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Tonight could be do or die for a lot more than just this series.
Exactly. I've seen this movie twice before. One more time and there has to be some changes. And no, I don't mean blowing up the team. But some things have to be done to avoid this catastrophe again. Something is very wrong when we have a stronger team this year, yet look much worse than the last two series against them. If they don't get their heads on straight, heads should roll. And I feel the same way about the coaches.

If they play hard and everyone shows up, yet they still lose....fine. But losing the way that they have in the last two games...with so many mental mistakes and half a roster taking the night off....there is no excuse for that!

When that puck drops, they had better be drooling and foaming at the mouth. I want to see the fur flying and hear hissing and howling like they're a group of wild animals that are a danger to the public.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Exactly. I've seen this movie twice before. One more time and there has to be some changes. And no, I don't mean blowing up the team. But some things have to be done to avoid this catastrophe again. Something is very wrong when we have a stronger team this year, yet look much worse than the last two series against them. If they don't get their heads on straight, heads should roll. And I feel the same way about the coaches.

If they play hard and everyone shows up, yet they still lose....fine. But losing the way that they have in the last two games...with so many mental mistakes and half a roster taking the night off....there is no excuse for that!

When that puck drops, they had better be drooling and foaming at the mouth. I want to see the fur flying and hear hissing and howling like they're a group of wild animals that are a danger to the public.

I want a team that's somewhere between the two bolded. A team that is either one of those is a team that is going to make a lot of mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad