GDT: CBJ vs. Chicago - The No Clever Header Thread - 2/25 7 PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Domi looks like a shell of player he was 2 years ago. Not sure what is happening in the dudes head, but it is not good.
I’m taking it that your not a long term blue jackets fan ? Torts essentially neutered Bjorkstrand for 1.5 yrs .. Bjork is one of the few that made it out the other side . People try to act as if Domi is bad, nope , he didn’t forget how to play hockey the moment he was traded here

Reactions: JacketFanInFL

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Lol did Torts really bench Laine? Where's he been? IF so, dude needs to go. This team sucks
No, Torts changed the lines. He tried Jenner-Roslovic-Bjorkstrand.
Patrick got on the ice at the end, but didn't have time to get into the offensive zone as Chicago scored. By the way, with the exception of two barbells, he did not show anything so outstanding. NOTHING.
Well, I personally want to thank Gavrikov, in this situation I played "perfectly".

Last edited:

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
I thought Domi looked good tonight. I don't blame Torts for not playing Laine on the PK. Before that the Texier line was playing well and making things happen, it makes sense they got a lot of ice late in the 3rd, but that penalty on Roslo really screwed things up. Looked a pretty soft call to me as well.

Roslovic trying to make plays in the O-zone which went pretty high up above the heads of his linemates. Some of those plays looked a bit too fancy in the first place to me, but some were quite crafty, too bad no one else was reading the same book, yet alone being on the same page.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
I refuse to agree with all this “season is over” crap. Yes, we underperformed, but this team ain’t finished, there’s potential.

Just believe
I have no doubts this team will go on a nice run at the end of the season when it 100% does not matter. Too short of a season and with every game meaning 4 points we have given away way too many free ones for me to honestly believe they can come back from it. Oh and we're also bad and bad in multiple areas. Offensively and defensively. There's no complete game here, sure it can improve but to beat out the other teams? I don't see it.

Reactions: GoJackets1

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I refuse to agree with all this “season is over” crap. Yes, we underperformed, but this team ain’t finished, there’s potential.

Just believe

I do appreciate the optimism. It’s a nice change of pace for this board.

( Even if I don’t agree with you and the team will likely let you down. )

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
No, Torts changed the lines. He tried Jenner-Roslovic-Bjorkstrand.
Patrick got on the ice at the end, but didn't have time to get into the offensive zone as Chicago scored. By the way, with the exception of two barbells, he did not show anything so outstanding. Although, with the exception of the Texier link, the entire team played poorly in attack.
Well, I personally want to thank Gavrikov, in this situation I played "perfectly".
He should of been out there earlier and more often yet we got to see Domi and Texier run around. Play your best players.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Even when Domi makes some good plays, his body of work of the game leaves me reminiscing about Sonny Milano.

Reactions: NotWendell

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I’m taking it that your not a long term blue jackets fan ? Torts essentially neutered Bjorkstrand for 1.5 yrs .. Bjork is one of the few that made it out the other side . People try to act as if Domi is bad, nope , he didn’t forget how to play hockey the moment he was traded here

He was bad for Montreal last year.

He had one good season surrounded by a bunch of decent seasons. This is by far his worst, but let’s not pretend that max Domi is some offensive force.

Reactions: Columbus Jack

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
The true I would benched him he played bad.
The whole team wasn't hustling. They have no balls. They come out guns blazing in the first, hit two posts and they fold like a cheap suit. Call it lack of confidence or whatever but Laine is not the problem.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The whole team wasn't hustling. They have no balls. They come out guns blazing in the first, hit two posts and they fold like a cheap suit. Call it lack of confidence or whatever but Laine is not the problem.
I think another poster called it early in the game - they just don't seem motivated. At best, they're business-like. At worst, they're pedestrian.

Reactions: Columbus Jack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad