Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Kiv got thrown in the fire instantly. He was supposed to back up Theissen his first year, but Theissen got hurt early and Kiv was the starter by his forth or fifth start. He was awful to say the least.

He has worked hard and improved a lot. His last two seasons, while only 23 games, his save percentage is over 90 percent. .904 last season and over .930 this season, in only 3 games though. But not bad for someone who has basically sitting all year. He could probably be a serviceable back up.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Chinakohv had the primary assist on the winning goal last night. He has had very few assists lately, can anyone find a link to the video so we can see what his non-goal scoring skill looks like?

Last edited:

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Chinakohv had the primary assist on the winning goal last night. He has had very few assists lately, can anyone find a link to the video so we can see what his non-goal scoring skill looks like?

Go to about 4'20". It's kind of an odd goal. I'm not sure what Chinakhov was trying to do, but the puck goes up in the air, then Semyonov lobs it at the net, and it bounces in.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

Go to about 4'20". It's kind of an odd goal. I'm not sure what Chinakhov was trying to do, but the puck goes up in the air, then Semyonov lobs it at the net, and it bounces in.

Yeah, he gets credit for an assist but it looks like he was just trying to keep the puck in at the blue line and cycle it back down the boards to the half wall. Thanks for sharing.

Voronkov and Chinakhov both dance again today (Monday)

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I don’t know what those neon orange Gs on the shoulders are advertising, but I think that is a company that we need as our helmet sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad