GDT: CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Outstanding! This game reminded me of the 2000-2001 Jackets - lots of grit and finding a way to win ugly. Can't wait for Monday.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
what we've learned from this thread, Brass' ability is directly related to how much we bash him in the game-day thread

Paisano*

Woohoo they're gonna be sky high Monday!, great win great effort boys!!

OldGoaltender

Jul 17, 2006
The Triad NC
This Blue Jacket group plays like a team. The effort was there all night long. After that first goal they could have went "oh woe is me" but enforced their will on a very good team.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Brass that better get ypu in the mood to play some hockey! Loving some Artie and Bob!!!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Nice effort tonight. Seemed to play to the way they are designed to. AA and Foligno nice adds.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
The thing that impressed me the most was the FIGHT BACK that we demonstrated.

Bobrovsky gave up a goal on the 1st shot. What would Mason have historically done? Instead, Bob never looked out of it. Sure he gave up big rebounds but he kept fighting and didn't hang his head.

The team showed real resolve. Maybe it was due to tired legs on Nashville's part and we had some more conditioning due to playing during the lockout. In the end, though, they fought hard even when down.

SgtJoseph*

Attaboy BOB ! Really proud of the lad ! I really hope he plays well for your club, and i think you folks are gonna really like the way he can go post to post etc. He is very athletic between the pipes........He just needs a little confidence and i think he will be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad