Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1642314265538.jpg

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well, the loss to That Team Up North closely corresponded to my hockey streaming VPN workaround starting to break down AND with the start of the Jackets' month of doom and depression, so I guess I must've subconsciously decided I was taking a break from sports for a while, 'cause I didn't really notice until earlier this week that I hadn't been on HF since the end of November. :scared:

Of course, last night didn't help, but, meh.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Quick reminder for Bengal fans outside of Cincy:

This weekend's Divisional is the last time affiliates can air the Bengals radio broadcasts. AFC Championship and Super Bowl broadcasts would be restricted to the flagships (and even then they may have to decide between WLW and WCKY - I know one AM and one FM is ok, but not sure about a second AM flagship).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
What a game by the basketball bucks. Down 20 with 10 minutes to go and battled back to lose on a buzzer beater

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Congrats to you and other bengals fans. My dad is a massive fan so I’m on the bandwagon. Good luck!
Thanks.I know sports are meaningless in the long run but it helps when Team you care about does well. I'm really hoping to feel this for the CBJ some day.

We got a taste a couple fo year ago in the playoffs but I will actually cry if we even make it to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
As a life long Bengals fan I can't even begin to explain how happy today makes me.
Heh. We were talking about it during my mother's birthday celebration last night (today's the day of, but yesterday was when everyone was able to make it) and yet we're all more Buckeye fans; nobody really follows the NFL. So of course it was mostly about Vonn Bell and Joey B... ;)

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
It's been a week, and I still can't believe the Bengals are actually in the Super Bowl.

I'm a Bengals fan, but not really a die-hard. I enjoy the NFL so much that even though I have a favorite team, I just enjoy the product overall. And football, as much as I like it, I don't live or die with my football teams the way I do with the Jackets, the Crew or the U.S. National Team. Considering the Bengals hadn't won a playoff game in my adult life, they didn't give me much of a reason, I guess.

But man -- I was bouncing off walls watching the last two games.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
It's been a week, and I still can't believe the Bengals are actually in the Super Bowl.

I'm jealous. In my time being a Detroit Lions fan I have seen but one playoff victory and yet this will be the third time I will see the Bengals in the big game. Hopefully they win it this time for you and their fans (and yes I'm a big Matthew Stafford fan).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Amazing that the refs swallow their whistles the whole game, miss a blatant PI by the Bengals that causes a TD, and then gift the rams two clutch time first downs with penalties. Awful

Also the bengals opting to have Samaje Perine in the game over now mixon at the end was very questionable.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Amazing that the refs swallow their whistles the whole game, miss a blatant PI by the Bengals that causes a TD, and then gift the rams two clutch time first downs with penalties. Awful

Also the bengals opting to have Samaje Perine in the game over now mixon at the end was very questionable.
Why even run on 3rd an 1 ? You’re going to burn a timeout if you get the first down or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad