Caufield v Robertson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
ciCrlm4

Saw this on reddit and thought it was hilarious.
Kid looks good out there, buzzing around, lots of chances and energy. Doesnt seem to be taking too much bullying that ive seen in the last couple games.

"easy tap in" goals though, such a shame he cant score if its not 3 on 3 :sarcasm:

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
This has got to be the saltiest thread for Toronto Maple leafs fans right now after Cole gave them the L
I don't think so, I think it will hopefully be a fun comparison for many, many years. Just like the Romanov VS Sandin comparisons.
When caufield hits puberty he’s gonna be a beast
Once he breaks the 6'4" barrier he's got the potential to be the next Tom Wilson, i think.

Reactions: KristichBabych

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I think Caufield peaks as a Debrincat.

Robertson will be more of a Gallagher type.

Both will be great players to have for different reasons.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I think Caufield peaks as a Debrincat.

Robertson will be more of a Gallagher type.

Both will be great players to have for different reasons.

Albeit it was limited minutes, but I didn't really get the sense Robertson would go to the net or camp out in the crease and get a bunch of dirty goals like Gallagher thrives at. Not that he's afraid to go there or anything, but he doesn't really look like a Gallagher clone when I watch him.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
I'm just happy our Caufield is like 10th down our depth chart with no expectations of being "the one".

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Caulfield had a good 1st game.........in the AHL. But that doesn't mean very much, and it doesn't make him any kind of lock for the NHL. He's 5'6". I have serious doubts that he ever sticks in the NHL, if he makes it at all.
Oh this is so sweet. CC says HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?

Reactions: Habano

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
robertson is so bad, i wonder if he's ever going to be a regular tbh

Such a bad take. Anyway, Habs need a pure goal scorer. No doubt Caulfield can shoot the puck. It’s the other parts of his game that are going to determine his ultimate success in he NHL. He was invisible last night until he wasn’t.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Guess you agree that CC is the >> one.
Get back to us when Robertson can score a goal in the NHL [if he makes it} let alone 2 game winners. :laugh: :laugh:

ahh. He scored one in the playoffs last year. Just because the Leafs aren’t rushing a kid to be their saviour doesn’t make him a bad player. You may want to check the Habs recent history of developing players.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Such a bad take. Anyway, Habs need a pure goal scorer. No doubt Caulfield can shoot the puck. It’s the other parts of his game that are going to determine his ultimate success in he NHL. He was invisible last night until he wasn’t.
Well he seem pretty good the whole game for those that were actually watching.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
ahh. He scored one in the playoffs last year. Just because the Leafs aren’t rushing a kid to be their saviour doesn’t make him a bad player.
For a team to rush a player to be their saviour he first needs some talant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad