Caufield vs Pinto

Take going forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
So you basically expect him to be Bergeron of a handful of years back? Well, I guess it's as realistic as people predicting 50+ goals from Caufield.

I mean, pretty much yeah. His ultimate upside is that level of player - a guy who scores at a 2nd line/low-end 1st line rate while garnering Selke votes. Just like, as you said, Caufield has incredible goal-scoring potential.

Most likely, neither of the above happen and both still end up as very useful players.

As I said earlier: I'd take Caufield, but if Pinto hits his full potential Caufield damn well better, too, if he wants to be the better player.

Reactions: topshelf15

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Who would I want to pot a few goals throughout the season? Caufield. Who would I want in my playoff lineup? Shane Pinto.
You keep Pinto for the playoffs. We'll happily keep the guy that's producing in the playoffs ...Caufield.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Holy cow, Canadiens fans apparently love to overrate their prospects. You'd think this was the next coming of The Great One.
Ya if that's what your seeing than you must agree that the Sens are claiming that Pinto is the next coming of Beliveau.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
You could probably put Caufield vs almost anyone right now and he'd win
Seriously there isn't any player on the planet more hyped than him right now

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I'm a Habs fan
giphy.gif

Anyway I'm very surprised how poised Caufield is so far in the playoffs. But yeah that 5 consecutive bumps damn yall should just be happy proving alot of people wrong so far this year. As for proving people wrong damn is was dead wrong on the Domi/Anderson trade. That's a player that would've looked great with the Avs in the playoffs. A hard nosed guy that isn't afraid of physical play and can crash the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad