Caufield vs Pinto

Take going forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Im a sens fan and I try to look at these ones objectively but I love Pinto a lot. I feel Caufield has more question marks but if he figures them out he will be a player that will be remembered in this leagues history books more so than if Pinto figures it out.

However I think its safer to say Pinto is going to be a 55-60 pt 1B Centre 55+ on face-offs shuts it down in the defensive end and uses his 6'2 frame in a lot of situations than Caulfield becoming an elite offensive winger capable of potting 30-40goals / 30-40assists boosting your PP, and giving defencemen hell.

Last edited:

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
Pinto has a higher floor and lower probability to be a star like Caufield can. I see pinto like a less mean brayden schenn is regards to playing style . Caufield is also really, really small on the other hand but has looked good thus far

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Gonna be close. Caufield will need to be a legit 35 goal guy if he wants to be clearly ahead of Pinto.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Pinto is producing more offense at the NHL level, is more well rounded, and has the size to be more effective.

At this point you gotta think it's him unless something changes.

Caufield was a better college player though but that's neither here nor there.

Reactions: Sicko

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I feel most people voting don't even kno who pinto is... next year this kid is going to make headlines around the league

Reactions: jbeck5

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Caufield is very good and it seems some of you still don’t get it yet

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Pinto is too?
Yes but Caufield is a different player. It would be like comparing Kotkaniemi to Stutzle, both great player but one is clearly a better player and only a clear homer would say otherwise.

On the ice Kotkaniemi may have "similar" value because of two way play and physicality, but Stutzles offensive ability is special.

Don't be a homer, nobody likes that.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Yes relative to many other hockey players but we’re comparing him to Caufield at the moment

So pinto is better?? One translates to the NHL much better and that's pinto. Hence him producing more already and being a more well rounded player. Not that difficult.

If pinto produces anywhere close to Caufield, he wins due to having a better all around game.

And guess what, pinto is outproducing Caufield.

So for now, it's pinto unless something changes.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Yes but Caufield is a different player. It would be like comparing Kotkaniemi to Stutzle, both great player but one is clearly a better player and only a clear homer would say otherwise.

On the ice Kotkaniemi may have "similar" value because of two way play and physicality, but Stutzles offensive ability is special.

Don't be a homer, nobody likes that.

That would be a good example if kotkaniemi was outproducing stuzle but he's not. Stützle has almost 50% more points while being a couple years younger.

Terrible comparison.

Reactions: SENStastic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad