Confirmed with Link: Cassidy to VGK - per Kevin Weekes

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Kevin Weekes - who is in Denver covering the Cup Final - says Bruce Cassidy is headed to Vegas.

Good landing spot for Bruce - Vegas is a veteran team in win-now mode that underachieved a bit last year. If they get the right mix and buy into his system, they'll be a Cup contender in the West (although Colorado looks to be a tough out for the near future).

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
That's a great spot for him. It's the best spot that's available and it was probably an easy call given how that organization is first class. He will do great there.

No regrets about firing him though. 6 years is the max shelf life for almost any coach. It is what it is.

The next step is trading Debrusk to Vegas ;)

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
That's a great spot for him. It's the best spot that's available and it was probably an easy call given how that organization is first class. He will do great there.

No regrets about firing him though. 6 years is the max shelf life for almost any coach. It is what it is.

The next step is trading Debrusk to Vegas ;)
Loll. Almost spit my beer out laughing. That would be comical.

Reactions: TCB

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
haha, my fiancee always said Bruce looks like he spray tans.

Now I guess he can get a natural one?
Lol I did always wonder if he was using the tan in a bottle.

Safer than the radiation tubes people sit in anyways

I never found any info about Bruce's background but being from Ontario with his tan skin tone and the way his eyes are shaped, I always assumed he had some indigenous ancestry. But that's just speculation on my part, I've never seen it as fact.

Reactions: easton117

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If Sweeney and Neely were cut loose they too would get a primo job like this in no time, right? Right?
Not gonna lie, Sweeney probably would get another shot. At worst he'd be picked up as an AGM with someone he's got connections with.

Neely on the other hand has burned all his goodwill in this town and is shit out of luck if he loses this gravy train.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad