Player Discussion Casey Mittelstadt (2017, 8th) #37 - Part III

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
If we traded mitts we would get a kings ransom. Monahan got a first (how? Chevy?yeah) and lindholm in a down year who is a ufa over the summer and 30 having a down year got brutz,1st, and kuzmenko who might be overpaid but still a solid roster player. I don't want to trade mitts but with those trades, his age, contract status, and the season he is having he would rake in a first and an A prospect as a base
What's wrong with Chevy? Dude is a good GM in probably the worst possible market. Reminds me of a better Regier, actually.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
What's wrong with Chevy? Dude is a good GM in probably the worst possible market. Reminds me of a better Regier, actually.
He did good on the pld trade and Laine debacle but other than that I put him in the Jarmo category, slightly above mediocre

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Thanks for the fun times Mitts. And for showing a generation of players (and fans) that working through the bad times can lead to good things eventually.

He should be proud of his time here. He never grumbled like Jack or Sam, never overpartied like so many did, never made it feel like he'd rather be elsewhere. Good luck out west (stay there please).

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Casey with a sweet reply.

Screenshot_20240306_190249_Instagram.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad