GDT: carolina @ washington - Game 7

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
tumblr_muz3xiIOxd1rbu729o1_640.gif

Allow me to introduce you to Manny Calavera from Grim Fandango.

That’s actually close to what I would like in this sort of animation.

Neighbor Lee

Sponsor
Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
Just heard Pierre McGuire on the David Glenn show, here in Raleigh. He'll get props for these comments:

"You know, usually the home crowd has an effect for the first 10 minutes. At Carolina, they started having an effect in the warm-ups."
"After the Connolly goal, the crowd rallied. And the Canes became faster, more physical."

And he loves the Surge and all the folks with the Jerks shirts.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Just heard Pierre McGuire on the David Glenn show, here in Raleigh. He'll get props for these comments:

"You know, usually the home crowd has an effect for the first 10 minutes. At Carolina, they started having an effect in the warm-ups."
"After the Connolly goal, the crowd rallied. And the Canes became faster, more physical."

And he loves the Surge and all the folks with the Jerks shirts.

Surprised he was able to remove Ovi's **** from his mouth to say something like that.

(self-censored since that word is still not blocked out)

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
So I have been thinking...if you were assured of a Canes victory tonight, what would you give up in trade for it?

Some people already sold their souls in 06 so that might be out. First born child? I mean you can make more.

Also I am in the waiting room so I may not get to see the game live. Somehow Endgame may be the second most anticipated event of the week for me. Dodging spoilers like Neo today.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
I love carolina and it would be incredible to see them get past washington (who did not win last year by fluke, totally deserved, so many believe this for some reason).

Canes have NOT been good enough in washington so far this series. Why is that and what needs to change going into tonight?

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I love carolina and it would be incredible to see them get past washington (who did not win last year by fluke, totally deserved, so many believe this for some reason).

Canes have NOT been good enough in washington so far this series. Why is that and what needs to change going into tonight?
I say we need to score more goals than them tonight to give ourselves a chance. That's really been the problem there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad