GDT: carolina @ washington - Game 7

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
We should all adopt cartoon characters for our Avatars next year.

I call Captain Canuck. That’s basically what I look like irl anyway.

captain-canuck-july-1975.jpg

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
WTF HAPPENED TO THE THREAD TITLE

hey mods, don't **** with the title. Its kind of a thing we do here.

Can someone fix this, please

Sorry guys, orders from on high - we've been told we can have the minimal threads but the thread titles themselves need to have at least the team names in it in the name of search engine results, linking, sharing on social media, etc. You can talk to SniperHF and he can tell you more, but that's the marching orders we've all been given.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Sorry guys, orders from on high - we've been told we can have the minimal threads but the thread titles need to have at least the team names in it in the name of search engine results, linking, sharing on social media, etc. You can talk to SniperHF and he can tell you more, but that's the marching orders we've all been given.

Right before a Game 7, too!
giphy.gif

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Don't go bringing your facts, reason and logic in here.

tenor.gif

Mods sending orders to shut down our harmless little superstitions right as elimination games start. God forbid the thread title/link gets posted on Instagram and some non-Canes fan is confused about where they can come add their (I'm sure wonderful) insights to our board. Can see why tarheel isn't around anymore.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Sorry guys, orders from on high - we've been told we can have the minimal threads but the thread titles themselves need to have at least the team names in it in the name of search engine results, linking, sharing on social media, etc. You can talk to SniperHF and he can tell you more, but that's the marching orders we've all been given.

Okay Colonel Clink

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Ladies and gentlemen...ahem excuse me I mean YOU LAZY FREAKIN BUNCH OF JERKS(!), it's been an honor posting with you during this rollercoaster of a postseason so far lol.

I hope to post with you for many more games this season, but worst case scenario, I look forward to being a part of this wonderful board and community for years to come.

Proud of these boys no matter. No matter what, you ask?

In Adrian / Rocky voice: "No matter what" lololol

hqdefault.jpg

But, that being said, Let's 'get em! #TakeWarning

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca