GDT: CARWAS: Workin' At the Carwash!

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Williams will be in the lineup next game.

I don't doubt it. It's hard to watch our forwards and think Williams isn't an upgrade on *any* of them. He could be an upgrade on all of them. Even Svech was invisible tonight. That was the worst offensive effort I've seen them give in a long while. No will. No fight. Pushed off the puck easily. @Negan4Coach and I probably agree on *nothing* else, but I agree we're too soft. We need a shake-up trade that sees one of our "skill" guys headed out for a physical presence.

Reactions: Tryamw and zman77

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Opposing PKs have taken away Svechnikov's ability to skate in a shoot from the left half-wall. Since December 13th, he's been held goalless on the PP. More concerning is that he's only registered 7 shots over that span.

Player Season Totals - Natural Stat Trick
I mean that's one of the hardest goals to score even with time to shoot, lefty from the left side. We should have switched it up or added a wrinkle to this awhile ago now.

Reactions: Tryamw and zman77

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
this is going to be controversial because RBA is viewed as a deity coach by some, but his insistence on yelling and screaming every time the team gets a bad penalty called on them or the officials "miss" a call that should go in our favor, he's putting us further behind the eight ball. officials have never responded well to that and never will. call them over during a tv timeout and express yourself or show them a replay or whatever you have to do, but shooting hand signals across the ice is amateurish and a case of RBA's passion overriding the best interests of the team. he still has a player's mentality about penalties and he needs to get that under control. it's hurting the team. there are very, very few times i have seen a team get a somewhat cheap 5 on 3 call on them, go on to kill it off, and then not get a favorable call at some point later in the game. it's not supposed to be that way, but it is that way and has been as long as i can remember. these explosive outbursts from the bench might be a welcome change for the fans from the smug resignation of bill peters, but it doesn't play as well to some audiences.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Hello guys !
What happened with Nino.
I haven't seen games except tonight ... against Wash.
He wasn't scoring lately (this season)

And i was horrified by the last goal he scored against LA.
he gets a pass from Teravainen. He should shoot !! and instead of that, he passes the puck back to Teravainen (who was in a terrible situation to shoot .. unlike Nino) and Teravainen shoots ... but shoots on the goalie (normal in view of his position) ... then the puck arrives to Nino who burries it.
It screems that Nino lost confidence and is playing more for the others .. and too much. A scorer needs to be egoistic from time to time and shoot.
Am i correct ? did he loose confidence ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad