GDT: CARWAS: Workin' At the Carwash!

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Back to back to back shutouts

Wasn’t too hard to predict. We barely scraped by LA, and if not for a good minute or two against Phoenix, it’d have been the same situation there. Our offense has been anemic lately, in large part to a disappearing act from Aho, Svech and TT. Foegle and Wallmark have been our most dangerous forwards since the new year, and that’s not a winning situation in the long run.

I’m hoping they’ll turn it around, but it’s so hard to watch them lately.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It’s not about a jinx it’s about maybe Samsonov hears during the commercial break that we are predicting he gets a shutout and it gets in his head a little.
Hey, Tripp... your sublime reading skills could be put to work right about now...

Reactions: Tryamw

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
And meanwhile, that 5-2 game in favor of Boston has suddenly shrunk to a 1-goal lead. If Philly pulls that out and we can’t even get 1 goal, that’s going to be a rough night.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Wasn’t too hard to predict. We barely scraped by LA, and if not for a good minute or two against Phoenix, it’d have been the same situation there. Our offense has been anemic lately, in large part to a disappearing act from Aho, Svech and TT. Foegle and Wallmark have been our most dangerous forwards since the new year, and that’s not a winning situation in the long run.

I’m hoping they’ll turn it around, but it’s so hard to watch them lately.

I mean yes all of that, but also coming off of a 5-2-0 homestand and losing to the 3rd overall team in the standings. We tend to catastrophize.

Washington fans were calling their PP “power fail” in their GDT tonight. Asking to decline powerplays, etc. The one with Ovechkin, Carlson, etc. Every part of every team goes through rough patches sometimes and we are most likely fine.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I mean yes all of that, but also coming off of a 5-2-0 homestand and losing to the 3rd overall team in the standings. We tend to catastrophize.

I mean, I get that, but Washington isn’t unbeatable. They lost to Philly a few nights ago. I would have hoped we might have had the same kind of effort against them, but this has just been pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad