GDT: carwas | Game 5

hurricanesfan66

Dec 22, 2018
"Wilson with a big hit on van Riemsdyk. He actually lost his mouthguard."

Little does Eddie know... TVR never keeps the mouthguard in his mouth. It's only for chewing.

Trevor is probably heartbroken though.
Eddie doesn't know because he puts NO effort into learning other teams. Too worried about his horses.

I always laugh about TVR. Why bother with the mouthguard, lol.

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
Just like the 5-0 thrashing the Caps took in game 2 it only counts as one loss. Next game in Carolina will be a trial for the Caps. I feel like this series still goes 7 and it’s anyone’a series in a game 7. I’m hoping the Caps advance obviously. Oh and Justin Williams MUST be kept under control if it goes 7. He is a monster Captain to have.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
caps are 0-4 in games 7s at home in ovechkin era. Damn.

Bout to be 0-5 ;) Let's get 'em on Monday, boys! #TakeWarning!

Pleasure commenting with you guys. I've really enjoyed the community on this board and I hope to for years to come. Try to find a reason to smile (for me I've got a BIG one on tomorrow)--and have hope we'll get the job done in Raleigh.

Good night.

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
battle of the crowds lol -- that crowd isnt' even in the same stratosphere as ours.
DC has very diehard fans. They also have a lot of casual or transient fans and some of them are wealthy businessmen that can buy bunches of playoff tickets so yea you’re right —at the arenas Verizon may not be as loud, but the fanbase still has a solid backbone. We watch in TV :)

Reactions: Razputyn and Tryamw

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
Ideal situation was that you killed the beast before it awakens, well now it's awake, you have to kill it anyway.

Reactions: Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
They had no shot to win from the start. f***ed by the refs and then turtled when the pressure got put on.

Expect this to go 7. PNC is a goddamn nightmare for opponents. Time to show it again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad