GDT: carolina @ washington - Game 7

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Bruins fan sliding through to wish Canes/Jerk Nation all of the best tonight! You've given the Caps a hell of a series and for that alone, you all should be extremely proud.
We certainly are proud regardless of tonight...and there's always more room in JerkNation if you want to join (secondary to Boston of course...for now).

Also, thank you for knocking out the self-entitled Leafs, it feels like a bit of justice after all the pre-deadline BS trades we had to deal with front their fans insisting their unproven 2nd/3rd liners were worth our top D-men...**** those guys

StrmSurge

RBA sucks!
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
2w4brz5.jpg

FORECHECK FORECHECK FORECHECK

StrmSurge

RBA sucks!
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
I see there is a phantom mod messing with the thread again, that didn't turn out so well for the caps the other night, lets win. Please Canes give 110% effort. Forecheck. Pressure this team all 60 minutes and we can defeat them.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
On beer #2...some IPA from Highland Brewing that tastes like sap from a pine tree...bastards got me with their fancy looking can and sale at the Teeter...

All will be well tho as I also bought a sixer of Copper (lager) from OMB (Olde Meck Brewery) so those will wash away the sap taste and either numb the pain of a loss or add some extra happiness to a win...

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad