Carolina Panthers

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I like all of our picks so far. There are arguments about how there might have been better players/better fits for different positional needs but I think all of the current picks could be solid players eventually. Moore has franchise potential. Thomas could be a great #2 TE. Haynes at the very least should be a good pass rusher. The DBs are pretty athletic/versatile.

Hope we can add a few late round/UDFA RBs and safeties.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Didn't see the first half, so can't comment. I know we were playing like our 15th string probably by the end of the game, but I think we were missing about 4-5 easy tackles per play the last couple drives...led to some easy big yards by the QB with everyone falling down behind him. Bit concerning, but again, hopefully that was some lower on the food-chain players. Heinicke definitely looked pretty decent towards the end, that one TD pass was a thing of pure beauty to drop down, something you rarely see out of Cam in the Red Zone (usually it's 10 yards overhead)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It’s gonna be hard for regular season football to top this.

Kelvin Benjamin failing to get separation, as usual.

Benjamin played last night like it was the Superb Owl he never got to play in. Good for him he went up against one of the worst corners on our team a lot of the time. But yeah, he looked like a little bitch in that exchange before the game. Another twitter tough guy.

Once he got over the jitters, thought Heinicke didn't look half bad. DJ Moore is the real deal. Cam's gonna have some talent to play pitch and catch with.
I liked Heinicke more than Gilbert, but both scare me to death if they actually have to play. Agreed on DJ Moore. He was dynamite with the ball in his hands. He has the ability to make guys miss in the open field and he showed he can catch the ball down field as well. Really excited about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad