GDT: Carolina Panthers: Part 3 and Cam is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The word mark yes. The logo? To be honest I like the "meaner" Panther than the "yawning" Panther but that's just me.
I can't get past the fact the new logo looks like it got punched in the face and has a fat lip.

I think you could probably use some of the design elements of the current with the level of detail from the old and have a design that's a bit of best of both worlds.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Whomever that dude is who is working on Baker's mechanics has got him all f***ed up. He threw like 3 accurate throws the whole game. Plus, when you see all the balls getting batted down, maybe move a bit in the pocket or use plays that move him around a bit. This is just a mix of bad coaching and bad players making bad plays.

Reactions: cptjeff

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Nebraska fans deserve him. He'll lucky to be another Bo Pelini. He did an admirable job turning around programs at schools with no expectations but Nebraska is a different beast.

Reactions: DaveG

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Yeah we have a real sense of urgency.....we cracked 20 points once this season there is no excuse for an offense to be this bad. The OL has been injury free.

Reactions: Sigurd and Tryamw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad