GDT: Carolina Panthers: Part 3 and Cam is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Multiple broken bones is still amplitudes better than an Achilles tear. Achilles tear could’ve been career altering, and it initially looked like that was what it was. So that’s ultimately good news considering the alternative. I’m guessing McCaffrey will be out a few weeks, just need to hope it doesn’t linger.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Sam Darnold is fool's gold, and this 3-0 start is a mirage. They won't get to play against Davis Mills and Zach Wilson every week. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Our schedule is still very favorable. This next stretch puts us up against the Eagles and the Cowboys. Now the ' boys lost Demarcus Lawrence for awhile and he is their best edge defender. Eagles lost Brandon Graham for 2-4 weeks.

They will be a good test to see how we will fare vs the rest of the league.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
Sam Darnold is fool's gold, and this 3-0 start is a mirage. They won't get to play against Davis Mills and Zach Wilson every week. Enjoy it while it lasts.

You must be great at parties. Start spitting poetry and it'll sound better:
All things were born.
Ye will come never more,
For all things must die.

Panthers are the only 3-0 team in the NFL. Enough said.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
Like I say, enjoy it now. You're the life of the party! But be ready, because when the party's over, the hangover is probably gonna be a bitch.

I mean I'm a Hurricanes/NC State/Panthers/Hornets fan. You act like my life hasn't been preparing me for mediocrity and disappointment this entire time.

Although being present for the 2006 Cup was a nice peak.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
From what I can tell, Poobags is the guy at the party dancing on the table with a lampshade on his head. Hank is the guy sipping cognac and listening to smooth jazz.

He's the guy who brings a book to the party and sits in the corner thinking he's superior to everyone else. Meanwhile, people avoid talking to him because every time joy occurs he comes over and whispers in your ear "enjoy it while it lasts."

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Still better then me. Wait I'm at a party? WTF And figures out a way home. Wait the party's at my house? Works to get every one to leave.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Parties are lame, usually all they consist of these days is maybe a decent slice of pizza or a burger, birthday cake, jump castles, and little kids whining or going insane. Yeah there might be beer but you get side eyed if you drink more than 2 even if your wife is the DD.

I miss ragers. I need keg stands, I need beer pong against obnoxiously competitive dudes with extremely punchable faces, with people doing bong rips next to you and god knows what else. I regret turning older than 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad