GDT: Carolina Panthers: Part 3 and Cam is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Being a Hokie on Saturdays and forced to watch the Panthers on Sundays is just brutal. Two of the most inept offenses that I've ever seen.

Are you an Iowa fan too? You'd have the trifecta!

iowa offense.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Daeavorn and Tryamw

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Are you an Iowa fan too? You'd have the trifecta!

View attachment 590325
lol Lou Holtz demoted his son from offensive coordinator when he was at South Carolina, will Kirk Ferentz do the same with Brian? Iowa's offense sets football in general back a 100 years.

Sad thing is, we have a worse offense than Iowa and that's having played worse teams.
Difference is you guys have a first year head coach and are still dealing with the fallout of the Fuentes dumpster fire whereas Iowa is led by the longest tenured head coach in the country.

Reactions: Bub

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
lol Lou Holtz demoted his son from offensive coordinator when he was at South Carolina, will Kirk Ferentz do the same with Brian? Iowa's offense sets football in general back a 100 years.

Difference is you guys have a first year head coach and are still dealing with the fallout of the Fuentes dumpster fire whereas Iowa is led by the longest tenured head coach in the country.

Yeah Fuente is looking like a worse coach by the day. It's staggering how little talent we have on the roster right now. Our scheme looks fine, we just can't throw, can't catch, can't block, and choose the wrong holes to run through. Oh, and we have zero depth so once the starters tire, we are boned.

I have faith Pry is going to turn it around. It starts with recruiting and he's a proven performer there. But it's just going to take years for it to happen. And I worry the fans won't have the patience to let it happen. There are already some popular sites and blogs within the VT circles who are publicly calling for the coaches to be fired. It's ridiculous

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Yeah Fuente is looking like a worse coach by the day. It's staggering how little talent we have on the roster right now. Our scheme looks fine, we just can't throw, can't catch, can't block, and choose the wrong holes to run through. Oh, and we have zero depth so once the starters tire, we are boned.

I have faith Pry is going to turn it around. It starts with recruiting and he's a proven performer there. But it's just going to take years for it to happen. And I worry the fans won't have the patience to let it happen. There are already some popular sites and blogs within the VT circles who are publicly calling for the coaches to be fired. It's ridiculous

Well yeah, if you can't prove you're the 2nd coming of Nick Saban by week 3 you obviously suck and should be shot into the sun

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I'll also put this out there.... I prefer the old Panthers logo over the new one. Something about the white border that just works.

You could even convince me the unapologetically 90s wordmark they used in the end zones today is better than the current.

Reactions: cptjeff

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'll also put this out there.... I prefer the old Panthers logo over the new one. Something about the white border that just works.

You could even convince me the unapologetically 90s wordmark they used in the end zones today is better than the current.

The word mark yes. The logo? To be honest I like the "meaner" Panther than the "yawning" Panther but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad