Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Gotta think Dalpe comes back up then...

1st line
Jokinen - Staal - Dwyer
Bowman - Dalpe - Wallace
Larose - Nash - Nodl

Maybe?

OUR DEPTH! OUR GLORIOUS GLORIOUS DEPTH! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Reactions: MinJaBen

Gr8Dan

Dec 29, 2009
NC
Yeah, this game is not looking good for a win

Have to ride the 1st line hard tonight

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Well there's gotta be a first time for everything. Now we are going to play and hopefully win an NHL game with a first line and 3 fourth lines, practically no defense and according to some, the worst goalie in the history of hockey.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
If Brent is out and they're calling up Dalpe, I'd like Jokinen to be 3C again. Keep the 1st and 3rd line in tact, put Dalpe with Jordan and Dwyer, and cobble together a ****** 4th line that will play a combined 10 mins.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Well there's gotta be a first time for everything. Now we are going to play and hopefully win an NHL game with a first line and 3 fourth lines, practically no defense and according to some, the worst goalie in the history of hockey.

To which I only want to add: in Montreal.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Remember that one guy we waived... can't remember his name... would be pretty useful right now...

Oh you mean the guy whose form-fitted La-Z-Boy just arrived at Consol Energy Center in time for his third healthy scratch for the Pens as they continue to search for an effective winger? Yup, he'd be highly useful. John and Tripp need a good assistant to fetch them coffee these days.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Smith guesses it'll be Welsh that's called up. I'd rather that be the case too. Dalpe/Jordan/Dwyer seems completely ineffective to me.

But so does a third line with either Welsh or Nash centering. The third line has been a ***** to play against the last few games. Don't know why you'd want to break that up now. Keep the familiarity in as many lines as you can would be my philosophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad