forwards_zps8b16631e.png

defence_zpsfdc478e8.png

goalies_zps4e479604.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MinJaBen

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Lt. Corvo scores the game winning goal and gets promoted to Supreme Commander of the Galactic Squadron of Devensive Matters of the Canes' of the Hurr.

Awesome GDT :handclap:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
There's one rule about bagging on someone else's intelligence/word choice/grammar: don't make a spelling mistake while doing it.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I'll +1 for the blatant disregard of the Prime Directive.

Praying we're not assimilated into the collective like former crewman Cole.

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
So.... I went on TSN radio online in hopes of hearing some of their thoughts about the game tonight. I found it rather amusing that so far all they've talked about is NASCAR. I'm embarrassed that they have a hockey team in Montreal where all the sports fans there care about is NASCAR.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
So.... I went on TSN radio online in hopes of hearing some of their thoughts about the game tonight. I found it rather amusing that so far all they've talked about is NASCAR. I'm embarrassed that they have a hockey team in Montreal where all the sports fans there care about is NASCAR.

So does that mean that there will be two fanbases wondering why the players aren't skating around in counterclockwise circles?

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Chip Alexander @ice_chip
Riley Nash is with team in Montreal.

Edit:

Tripp with the scoop on Nash packing his passport.

Tripp Tracy @TrippTracy
If Canes recall Riley Nash, pretty heads up play that he would carry his Passport on Current Charlotte Road Trip. Heads Up Play.

Last edited:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

They actually have a NASCAR track there. And given some posters history of stating that cities with NASCAR tracks shouldn't have NHL teams, I guess this means that the Habs need to be moved ASAP. I hear Houston is available.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
There's one rule about bagging on someone else's intelligence/word choice/grammar: don't make a spelling mistake while doing it.

My first thought as well.

I was reading through the GDT, and instantly caught the spelling error. Why must I have this curse upon me of finding typos/errors so easily? One mistake ruined an otherwise legendary GDT.

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
They actually have a NASCAR track there. And given some posters history of stating that cities with NASCAR tracks shouldn't have NHL teams, I guess this means that the Habs need to be moved ASAP. I hear Houston is available.

Is that the road course that the Busch, or whatever the hell it is now, Series brough in record crowds to the track?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
So at least we know how/why they picked Nash as the callup.

Jeff Daniels enters room, "Guys, who has their passport?"

Crickets.

Riley Nash: "Oh look, I left mine in my suit pocket. Got it!"

Daniels: "You just got called up."

Awesome GDT, btw. Somebody's got to use a Big Bang Theory theme somehow.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-off-nascar-2013-nationwide-schedule/1615585/

I guess they are safe.

On a side note, I've been to that track numerous times when I lived up that way for the Annual Formula 1 race. I'm not a racing fan (of any sort), but the City of Montreal was fantastic during Formula 1 weekend. The race itself seemed to be quite boring to me as there was almost no passing on the track, but it was so much fun being in MTL then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad