GDT: Carolina @ Los Angeles: Whoever wins, we hurt our draft position edition

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
He has at least 1 ppg at this point...but all for the team we're playing against. Unfortunately, when Jordan is #6, can you really afford to bench him to hold him accountable for his moronic decisions? He was so solid 2 yrs ago, what happened? And with Jordan, I knew his decent showing at the end of last season wouldn't last long...these past few games exemplify his performance in Charlotte the past 2 years. I think the only team worse than us at scoring goals is ****tsburgh...11 goals in 7 games averaging > 33 shots per game

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Too early in the season for this?

failboat2.jpg

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
He has at least 1 ppg at this point...but all for the team we're playing against. Unfortunately, when Jordan is #6, can you really afford to bench him to hold him accountable for his moronic decisions? He was so solid 2 yrs ago, what happened? And with Jordan, I knew his decent showing at the end of last season wouldn't last long...these past few games exemplify his performance in Charlotte the past 2 years. I think the only team worse than us at scoring goals is ****tsburgh...11 goals in 7 games averaging > 33 shots per game

Hainsey is a #4 playing as a #2, and Jordan is a 6/7 playing as a 4. When you do that you're asking for trouble. The Canes have been doing that since 2010.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I'm a little tired of watching Canes players at a standstill on a PP waiting for the opposition to change their defensive strategy. There is no reason to change the strategy when there is no movement.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Skinner is killing the PP. he just has no clue what to do. And that's saying something since the rest of them aren't exactly making look easy.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Hainsey is a #4 playing as a #2, and Jordan is a 6/7 playing as a 4. When you do that you're asking for trouble. The Canes have been doing that since 2010.

While I don't disagree (though I think Jordan has been a lot more 5/6 vs #4), mistakes like the one Hainsey just made are inexcusable for any dman at the NHL level, over-slotted or not. Wiz going out pretty much blew our defensive depth short of a big surprise from someone like Pesce. Honestly, I don't see why he or Biega aren't getting the nod over Jordan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad