GDT: Carolina @ Los Angeles: Whoever wins, we hurt our draft position edition

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dust Man, how do you feel about the #hcanes season thus far?

Dust-Man.gif
Dust-Man.gif
Dust-Man.gif
Dust-Man.gif
Dust-Man.gif

vs:

Vladimir-Tsyplakov.jpg

Gaborik - Kopitar - Brown
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli
Pearson - Shore - Lewis
Clifford - Andreoff - Nolan

McNabb - Doughty
Muzzin - Martinez
Forbort - Ehrhoff

Quick / Enroth

Go #hcanes

#win

YAHOO.gif

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Trying to read the Star Trek font on that background felt like it was going to give me a brain aneurysm.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
If it allows you to sleep at night, then go ahead and believe that. Just know that the rest of us know that you ruined it for us. :sarcasm:

I'm the king of good luck (no phun intended) Guarantee if the thread would be unlocked today, the Kings will have a losing record over the next 5 games :)

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I'll take the Kings just losing tonight, that'd be great. I'll be watching tomorrow morning again, likely carrying the newborn around so his mother can sleep. Worked well for the Avs game.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yep. I'd love nothing more then getting the #1 pick this year... with LA's selection. We can finish wherever in the standings, but that LA 1st is vital to have as high as possible.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
someone tell me why i should be mad about this

Let me give it a shot...

Because Ward is almost as frail as Jeff "Hit to the head" Skinner, so having Ward start 6 out of the first 7 games is just leading to the inevitable endurance injury (Probably back, since he's had issues in the past with that), meaning we'll be left with Lack and MacIntyre as our goalies late in the season.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I'll take the Kings just losing tonight, that'd be great. I'll be watching tomorrow morning again, likely carrying the newborn around so his mother can sleep. Worked well for the Avs game.

Hahaha, after I fell asleep during that Avs game, I woke up thinking how it would have been nice for the west coast swing to have been in late November when the baby is here.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
someone tell me why i should be mad about this

Let me give it a shot...

Because Ward is almost as frail as Jeff "Hit to the head" Skinner, so having Ward start 6 out of the first 7 games is just leading to the inevitable endurance injury (Probably back, since he's had issues in the past with that), meaning we'll be left with Lack and MacIntyre as our goalies late in the season.

Or, since he played a pretty perfect game Wednesday, tonight, he will give up 2 very quick goals and look awful the rest of the night leading the Canes to a 5-1 Lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad