GDT: carmin

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
If he was sitting on the bench, he was available. If he was dazed out of his mind and was sitting on the bench, the Canes could face serious discipline.
You're not wrong about that. Couldn't tell you one way or the other unfortunately as I was focusing mostly on this WVU-ISU game once that kicked off (shortly after the first). Watching two games at once when you have a head cold is a total mess.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Did we even win 4 games in a row all of last season?

believe there was a 4 or 5 game stretch at the end of December and then they **** the bed in Jan.

Robo on the nose. There was a 4-game streak from 12-21 to 12-29 that saw us beat Nashville, Buffalo, Montreal, and Pittsburgh by a combined score of 13-5 and that was the only 4 game win-streak the team had. There were a couple of 3-game streaks, but that was the longest streak the team had.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Canes are like 80-10 on B2Bs last two years i think. I guess practice helps
If that's the case, that is some comfort for sure. The Jets are one of the favorite teams to win the Cup this year though. Just trying to not get carried away with my own high optimism of this team this season. That helps take the sting out of losses a bit.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Long f***ing story, but ended up missing the game after buying a generator, and getting it connected. Saw 10 minutes of the first period. Tldr? ... Shitty PP, questionable goal tending, Svech too many penalty, Faulk still sucks (sometimes), Aho=franchise, J Staal is emerging as the winner/leader we signed (I couldnt be happier for him), and E staalo is jelly.

Just my hot taeks from quickly browsing this GDT. Good teams win the games they have no business winning. Seems like this could have been one of those games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad