Carlyle fired, Murray to assume HC position

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Hahahaha. f***ing hell.

We fire RC and become an even bigger gong show, amazing.

PaddyMcStackin

Goalier Than Thou
Apr 18, 2018
mSFXk2a.jpg

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I can watch a game again. Murray HC? LMAO

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
GM as coach seems like a spectacularly bad idea. You’re mixing management with leadership in a way that shouldn’t be mixed. You don’t want the guy giving locker room speeches to be the guy doing contract negotiations.

Just make an assistant the interim or something

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
This leads a lot of credence to a few theories, like Bob not wanting to mess up San Diego being a factor(well Dregs confirmed that) and that paying two coaches was a factor.

Kind of glad Bob's the interim coach as I was always afraid of an interim coach catching fire and possibly keeping the job. Won't happen now, and will definitely be interesting to watch.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Holy WTF? I can't believe it.

Seriously really really really really interested to see BM behind the bench. I mean, I was watching the games before this (even though it was killing me softly with each game), but now I'm REALLY going to watch the game. Or maybe it's more accurate to say I'll be watching the bench. LOL.

Reactions: ohcomeonref
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
GM as coach seems like a spectacularly bad idea. You’re mixing management with leadership in a way that shouldn’t be mixed. You don’t want the guy giving locker room speeches to be the guy doing contract negotiations.

Just make an assistant the interim or something
I tend to agree with this. It just feels like a weird vibe to have in a locker room.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Holy shit this is incredible. Has Murray ever coached on any level? I can't wait for the after-game scrums.

This is insane, but I love it. The players are all going to be gripping their sticks hard enough to snap them.

Reactions: Getzmonster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad