Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-6-18_22-7-11.png

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This man didn’t even have bad numbers after game 4 vs. Toronto. 2.59 GAA and a .920 SV% along with a 1-3 record.

since then, though? 10-2, 1.80, .938 SV%.

I want nothing more than to finally see this man win it all and in our sweater.
Just getting to the finals would be a huge accomplishment. Two major upsets to do it. That'd be phenomenal.

Reactions: BLONG7 and Gyfu

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I think he secured his legacy as a first ballot Hall-of-Famer with the 3 rounds he's had this year and his jersey will be retired when he is done playing.
I think he’ll be secured a Hall-of-Fame spot ONLY if he makes the finals. We’re one win away, but anything can still happen.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
He is in the Zone........playing very very well.
This just does not fit the narrative of some posters, the one's who have disappeared maybe....
Kudos CP31, let's hope he can play his best game, tomorrow night back in Montreal.
No one wants to go back to Vegas.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
He is in the Zone........playing very very well.
This just does not fit the narrative of some posters, the one's who have disappeared maybe....
Kudos CP31, let's hope he can play his best game, tomorrow night back in Montreal.
No one wants to go back to Vegas.
I’ve been critical, but I don’t disappear. I judge based on the current performance and when plays like a stud I have no problem saying so. Many defended his weak performances when they were in fact weak based on things he’s done in the past. I didn’t think he’d do it again, but he has, no hater here. He’s had to play on some pretty bad teams without a lot of help. If he wins a cup here he will be one of the most deserving in Habs history.

Why always the divide? Us vs them, enjoy the ride, no one has disappeared you made that up.

Reactions: azcanuck and BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I’ve been critical, but I don’t disappear. I judge based on the current performance and when plays like a stud I have no problem saying so. Many defended his weak performances when they were in fact weak based on things he’s done in the past. I didn’t think he’d do it again, but he has, no hater here. He’s had to play on some pretty bad teams without a lot of help. If he wins a cup here he will be one of the most deserving in Habs history.

Why always the divide? Us vs them, enjoy the ride, no one has disappeared you made that up.
Some have disappeared...they will be back, no worries.....

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
What's funny is he could win the Campbell conference but not the Wales... :laugh:

I was thinking about that last night. He'll get the other one next year bud ;)

Atlantic Division just got stronger! Two potential teams in a cup final :sarcasm:

Screw off with the North is the weakest. The Western conference is the weakest now! Beast of the East!

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad