Cardi B Admitted to Drugging and Robbing Men

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
There is a video in which she implied she drugged men who scorned her and tricked them into having sex with Trans individuals

That is 100% rape/sexual assault/sexual battery
I was going to say probably not rape but then I looked up the United States statute. Under 10 US Code sec. 920 Art. 120 (a)(5):

Any person subject to this chapter who commits a sexual act upon another person by-(5) administering to that person by threat of force, or without the knowledge or consent of that person, a drug, intoxicant, or other similar substance and thereby substantially impairing the ability of that person to appraise or control conduct; is guilty of rape and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

However the statute of limitations to prosecute her is going to require the victim to actually come forward and press charges within the next to years now that Cardi has made a public admission. But in an event like this, it is incredibly unlikely that a victim would want to come forward out of risk of shame and being under the public eye.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
its like Bill Burr said, when it happens to a guy its funny but when it happens to a woman its a national tragedy.

cant remember the exact skit but it was basically

"A guy got his junk cut off and put in a garbage disposal and everyone laughed and made jokes about it. you think if a woman had her titty cut off and thrown put in a disposal people would laugh? no, there'd be moments of silence everywhere, the NFL would make the players wear some new colored headband, etc"

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
its like Bill Burr said, when it happens to a guy its funny but when it happens to a woman its a national tragedy.

cant remember the exact skit but it was basically

"A guy got his junk cut off and put in a garbage disposal and everyone laughed and made jokes about it. you think if a woman had her titty cut off and thrown put in a disposal people would laugh? no, there'd be moments of silence everywhere, the NFL would make the players wear some new colored headband, etc"
Amen to that.

Like I said, she will likely be broke in 5 to 10 years so, if you want a pay day, strike while the iron's hot.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
There is a video in which she implied she drugged men who scorned her and tricked them into having sex with Trans individuals

If true that's different. She's as guilty as Cosby and hopefully, people come forward. At the very least I would think her career is over but then... R Kelly, Michael Jackson... probably not. Fame and money can make things disappear.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Totally agree, and those who a truly in support of the Me too movement are encouraging men to come out about sexual harassment as well. Though, the way a lot of us men were raised makes it tough to come out with allegations like that.

I thinks it’s harder for guys to report stuff because then you feel weak or like a dick for say anything...I dunno.

I think I was sexually harassed at work when I was a teen with a girl my age. She would always tell me I was sexy and make compliments about my appearance, then kind of pull our hips together and want to kiss me...

I let her know I was into someone else, but it went on for awhile. Her friend yelled at me because she said this girl liked me and was trying to show me, and I was being a jerk or something of that nature.

I think if a guy did that to my daughter I’d be pissed, but I just figured at the time this girl was just being fwd and while it made me uncomfortable, I figured it was ok.

Would any guys here in my situation then have reported her to my manager?

Strange to think about like 20 years later to be honest.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Would any guys here in my situation then have reported her to my manager?
Probably not.

While I have not had that, I have had women who were bullies in the work place. As a guy, if you complain, you are considered a whiner / trouble maker.

Maybe things are different in 2019, but in my day, a guy said nothing.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
If someone comes forward, then yes, she will be charged. I don't disagree with the comments that the men involved might be too embarrassed to come forward given societal pressures, but in certain cases it may have more to do with self-preservation due to cheating on the wife/girlfriend.

For those situations involving drugging and robbery, I don't think it is the equivalent of what Cosby did. The effects of rape are far more traumatic and long-lasting then robbery.

Let's also keep in mind, there were stories surfacing about Cosby as far back as the 80s and I remember some public stories emerging in the early 2000s. It wasn't until 3 or 4 years ago that things really blew up. This events with Cardi B happened a few years ago and we are just hearing about it now. Let's wait and see if accusations begin to mount against her in the coming months or years. It's finally happening to likes of R. Kelly. Long overdue, but it's happening nonetheless.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
If someone comes forward, then yes, she will be charged. I don't disagree with the comments that the men involved might be too embarrassed to come forward given societal pressures, but in certain cases it may have more to do with self-preservation due to cheating on the wife/girlfriend.

For those situations involving drugging and robbery, I don't think it is the equivalent of what Cosby did. The effects of rape are far more traumatic and long-lasting then robbery.

Let's also keep in mind, there were stories surfacing about Cosby as far back as the 80s and I remember some public stories emerging in the early 2000s. It wasn't until 3 or 4 years ago that things really blew up. This events with Cardi B happened a few years ago and we are just hearing about it now. Let's wait and see if accusations begin to mount against her in the coming months or years. It's finally happening to likes of R. Kelly. Long overdue, but it's happening nonetheless.
I don't think anyone is making the comparison between Cosby and C.B. This crime needs to stand, and be judged, on its own.

The money is unimportant. Anytime you drug someone (I'm making a HUGE leap here but, my guess, she's NOT a Medical Doctor), you put their life at risk. She needs to face those consequences.

In a civil case, if someone forces her to write a cheque, good for them,

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Selling drugs and drugging someone to rob them are 2 different things.
Well no, but pushing drugs and robbing people are both illegal.

I mean, if Cardi B was out here drugging and then raping then I can't make the comparison obviously, but she was just robbing people. I am not saying that isn't a big deal but its not an unforgivable crime.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Well no, but pushing drugs and robbing people are both illegal.

I mean, if Cardi B was out here drugging and then raping then I can't make the comparison obviously, but she was just robbing people. I am not saying that isn't a big deal but its not an unforgivable crime.
I don't get your point when you bring up mine. If a famous man drugged women and robbed them, he'd be done. You don't even need victims. Just the accusation is enough to ruin a man.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG-4741.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad