Cardi B Admitted to Drugging and Robbing Men

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
But she did it to survive. That makes it acceptable.

Ehhh. Understandable maybe. That's still a pretty terrible crime. Hardly acceptable.

If someone robs a convenience store to put food on the table for their kids and the situation requires them to kill someone, is it still acceptable?

I know that's a worse example, but drugging people is never okay.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Captain-Marvel-GIF-marvels-captain-marvel-42588397-540-268.gif

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Men exploit, abuse, assault, and murder women all the time so, yeah, she gets a pass for that.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Ehhh. Understandable maybe. That's still a pretty terrible crime. Hardly acceptable.

If someone robs a convenience store to put food on the table for their kids and the situation requires them to kill someone, is it still acceptable?

Since when does a stripper not make enough money to put food on their table? :laugh:

If someone can justify luring people somewhere to drug and rob them because they're only making stripper wages, I guess gas jockeys and grocery clerks have carte blanche to go nuts.

Whatever people want to say about what she did, anybody who says she "did it to survive" is full of shit haha.

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Since when does a stripper not make enough money to put food on their table? :laugh:

If someone can justify luring people somewhere to drug and rob them because they're only making stripper wages, I guess gas jockeys and grocery clerks have carte blanche to go nuts.

Whatever people want to say about what she did, anybody who says she "did it to survive" is full of **** haha.
Saw another video where she said as soon as she started stripping she bought her boob job and an apartment so I think she was okay. Also she could afford drugs.
Those men had it coming because they were stupid.
Yeah I'm sure that would hold up in court.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

Minus the killing in your example, it is not a worse example. You do not drug anyone. People who put a positive spin on this kind of behaviour are fools and should be ashamed.

Karma usually finds a way of paying these kind of people back. Hopefully, she will get her comeuppance.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Food, clothing, shelter, fake knockers. Can't live without 'em.
Don't forget drugs. You gotta rob the dudes to pay for the drugs to rob more dudes.
It is not a worse example. You do not drug anyone. People who put a positive spin on this kind of behaviour are fools and should be ashamed.

Karma usually finds a way of paying these kind of people back. Hopefully, she will get her comeuppance.
There's also a video floating around out there where she implied she also drugged men that scorned her to trick them into having sex with trans people. Would link it but it's pretty profane. Just search Cardi B trans on twitter.

If this wasn't just lies and her trying to seem hard, then she's a psycho.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Don't forget drugs. You gotta rob the dudes to pay for the drugs to rob more dudes.

There's also a video floating around out there where she implied she also drugged men that scorned her to trick them into having sex with trans people. Would link it but it's pretty profane. Just search Cardi B trans on twitter.

If this wasn't just lies and her trying to seem hard, then she's a psycho.
My guess, 20 years from now, she will be on the trash heap of history. You have to have an awful lot of hate in your heart to act like that.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Men exploit, abuse, assault, and murder women all the time so, yeah, she gets a pass for that.
Oh cool. So if I meet a girl at a bar and she invites me to her hotel room for sex and she drugs me and takes all my money, it's okay cause other men are pieces of shit?

I see.

Well my family was subjected to a despotic totalitarian regime, so I guess I should aspire to be a tyrant to even the karmic balance of the universe, right?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Oh cool. So if I meet a girl at a bar and she invites me to her hotel room for sex and she drugs me and takes all my money, it's okay cause other men are pieces of ****?

I see.

Well my family was subjected to a despotic totalitarian regime, so I guess I should aspire to be a tyrant to even the karmic balance of the universe, right?
I can't imagine the poster you responded to is serious.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I should hope not. But you never know.
I really can't imagine it.

I knew a guy who worked as a bouncer at a strip club. He said the girls would rob the guys, if given the chance. It's short sighted. Guys stopped going, clubs closed, dancers struggled to find work.

I've known a few dancers in my life and their lives were not easy after the dancing ended.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa

I was being sarcastic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad