Cardi B Admitted to Drugging and Robbing Men

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Or, you know, think.

You're still missing the mark wildly in establishing comparative negligence for someone DRUGGING another person. Comparative fault should not even be a part of the discussion when someone engages in a criminal act involving intentionally impairing another to perform criminal acts upon them against their consent. Period.

And seriously, what is there to be "smart" about? Don't let a girl pour you your drink if you're about to have casual sex with her?

Do you not see the false equivalency here? Is every girl that ever got date raped an idiot and deserved it for not being "smarter?" This is a very dangerous line of reasoning you're trying to employ. That you can even use language like "had it coming" with a situation like this is frankly disturbing.

Last edited:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Isn't this part of the game when you get involved in prostitution (buying or selling)? And that this is somehow noteworthy because she ended up becoming famous?

The real scandal is how the heck did she become famous? Everything about her is crass, she can't speak / rap for shit and she strikes me as whiny and entitled in spite of her harsh upbringing

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Between Jussie Smollett getting off and this craziness...

What is wrong with this world?

What is the point of trying to make this world a better place if it keeps getting weighed down by this garbage?

As for prostitution...

People will say, "The guys were stupid" (they were) or "It's only money" (it is), but Cardi B's behaviour will just hurt the NEXT girl. These guys won't stop, they'll just take it out on someone else.

Legalize prostitution, just like marijuana. Make it a safe Win-Win for everyone.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

What is the point of trying to make this world a better place if it keeps getting weighed down by this garbage?

As for prostitution...

People will say, "The guys were stupid" (they were) or "It's only money" (it is), but Cardi B's behaviour will just hurt the NEXT girl. These guys won't stop, they'll just take it out on someone else.

Legalize prostitution, just like marijuana. Make it a safe Win-Win for everyone.

Positivity doesn’t get ratings or sell papers, etc. That’s why some newscasts start with all the bad news, then have a brief segment for positive news at the end... if they even bother.

So the majority of positive news is never going to make headlines or grab people’s attention like negative stories will. Just how it is, but it doesn’t mean good things aren’t happening.

Also gotta disagree with whomever said it’s like Cosby... he drugged women and raped them, while these men apparently agreed to have sex, but were drugged so she could rob them.

One crime seems way more heinous to me, although I’m not condoning what this woman did.

I just know being raped affects people for the rest of their lives, but being robbed like that isn’t a life altering event. I was mugged as a teen and it pissed me off, but I got over it in like a week.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Positivity doesn’t get ratings or sell papers, etc. That’s why some newscasts start with all the bad news, then have a brief segment for positive news at the end... if they even bother.

So the majority of positive news is never going to make headlines or grab people’s attention like negative stories will. Just how it is, but it doesn’t mean good things aren’t happening.

Also gotta disagree with whomever said it’s like Cosby... he drugged women and raped them, while these men apparently agreed to have sex, but were drugged so she could rob them.

One crime seems way more heinous to me, although I’m not condoning what this woman did.

I just know being raped affects people for the rest of their lives, but being robbed like that isn’t a life altering event. I was mugged as a teen and it pissed me off, but I got over it in like a week.
You make some good points, however...

I truly believe that kind of behaviour will hurt the "next girl".

I knew a girl who use to dance. She HATED girls who ripped guys off because it hurt her. Again, these guys won't stop. They will just be more cautious / more hateful in the future.

For the record, I don't use marijuana or prostitutes, but legalizing it is the only solution.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Rapper Cardi B Admits To Drugging And Robbing Men She Lured To Hotel With Promised Sex

If a man did this, he'd be done. But I guess since there are no victims at this point.
Lol, have you listened to hip-hop? Dudes admit to robbing, selling drugs, smacking hoes, pimping out women, etc...

if she would've been caught in the act, then she would've been convicted regardless of her gender, but for some reason men aren't quick to accuse a hooker of robbing them after they paid her for sex...I wonder why?

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

As for prostitution...

Out of the the issues in the world, you seem disproportionately triggered by a couple of stupid celebrity culture war topics.

Reactions: Amerika

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Lol, have you listened to hip-hop? Dudes admit to robbing, selling drugs, smacking hoes, pimping out women, etc...

if she would've been caught in the act, then she would've been convicted regardless of her gender, but for some reason men aren't quick to accuse a hooker of robbing them after they paid her for sex...I wonder why?

Probably because they are married.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad