Cardi B Admitted to Drugging and Robbing Men

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Between Jussie Smollett getting off and this craziness...

What is wrong with this world?

What is the point of trying to make this world a better place if it keeps getting weighed down by this garbage?

As for prostitution...

People will say, "The guys were stupid" (they were) or "It's only money" (it is), but Cardi B's behaviour will just hurt the NEXT girl. These guys won't stop, they'll just take it out on someone else.

Legalize prostitution, just like marijuana. Make it a safe Win-Win for everyone.

THIS is what makes you think " Gee, what is the world coming to? " Man, there's a lot more vile and dangerous shit coming out of the US government on an almost daily basis than this.

Reactions: Zeppo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Probably because they are married.
Or because it's illegal or shameful, but yeah, if I got robber by a hooker I'd take it as a life lesson and move on. Bury it deep in my closet of regrets.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
You make some good points, however...

I truly believe that kind of behaviour will hurt the "next girl".

I knew a girl who use to dance. She HATED girls who ripped guys off because it hurt her. Again, these guys won't stop. They will just be more cautious / more hateful in the future.

For the record, I don't use marijuana or prostitutes, but legalizing it is the only solution.

I’m not saying her ripping guys off is cool though. I’m just saying it shouldn’t be compared to Cosby just because drugs and sex were involved.

From what I understand these guys voluntarily wanted to have sex, whereas the women with Cosby were tricked into sex because they were drugged.

So again, these guys wanted to have sex, just obviously not get robbed.

Both were crimes, just one IMHO is way more serious and detrimental to a person.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I’m not saying her ripping guys off is cool though. I’m just saying it shouldn’t be compared to Cosby just because drugs and sex were involved.

From what I understand these guys voluntarily wanted to have sex, whereas the women with Cosby were tricked into sex because they were drugged.

Both were crimes, just one IMHO is way more serious and detrimental to a person.
So they wanted sex, but ended up getting screwed (puts on sunglasses)

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
I'm not comparing this to any other celebrity offender. The sex has nothing to do with it as it was, indeed, consensual.

She should be punished for the DRUGGING and THEFT specifically. No remorse for being a woman.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
THIS is what makes you think " Gee, what is the world coming to? " Man, there's a lot more vile and dangerous **** coming out of the US government on an almost daily basis than this.
These are cases of people flaunting the law and throwing other people under the bus to do it. I think it's terrible.

Are there worse things in the world? Of course. However, these are two instances being discussed in the HF Entertainment thread.

As for the U.S. government, I am Canadian. I'd go into more details about what I think of the U.S. Government's policies, but it is forbidden in this thread.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Or because it's illegal or shameful, but yeah, if I got robber by a hooker I'd take it as a life lesson and move on. Bury it deep in my closet of regrets.
I would too, but I bet a LOT of people would be angry and take it out on the next girl - maybe rip her off... or worse.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Lol, have you listened to hip-hop? Dudes admit to robbing, selling drugs, smacking hoes, pimping out women, etc...
We all have to treat each other better.

I don't understand bragging about hurting someone else. Perhaps either :

a) She thought the information would come out and she wanted to get ahead of the story;
b) She told her friends, back in the day, and they thought it was funny. She expected the same reaction when she told it publicly, only to have it backfire.

Last edited:

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Lol, have you listened to hip-hop? Dudes admit to robbing, selling drugs, smacking hoes, pimping out women, etc...

if she would've been caught in the act, then she would've been convicted regardless of her gender, but for some reason men aren't quick to accuse a hooker of robbing them after they paid her for sex...I wonder why?
Like I said, no one has come forward. If people came forward it would be a different story.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
She was a stripper. Not a hooker.
Like I said, no one has come forward. If people came forward it would be a different story.
Yeah someone has

Not pressing charges is a bit sketchy but at the same time going to trial against a celebrity is a lengthy, public, and taxing experience so it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

Basically the act of drugging is used as a 'weapon' to conduct robbery, is how I see it, as it would be pretty dangerous for the woman in this case to attempt to use a weapon or direct force against a man. Not good because you obviously you shouldn't be robbing people, but while the method is the same the purpose kind of makes it apples and oranges compared to when men drug women.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Don't forget drugs. You gotta rob the dudes to pay for the drugs to rob more dudes.

There's also a video floating around out there where she implied she also drugged men that scorned her to trick them into having sex with trans people. Would link it but it's pretty profane. Just search Cardi B trans on twitter.

If this wasn't just lies and her trying to seem hard, then she's a psycho.

I’ve seen that video a long time ago. I have no idea how it didn’t blow up and get more attention at the time. It was disgusting and incredibly transphobic. I actually thought it was worse than this.

This woman is Teflon. She will get away with anything.

Reactions: HanSolo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
She was a stripper. Not a hooker.

Yeah someone has

Not pressing charges is a bit sketchy but at the same time going to trial against a celebrity is a lengthy, public, and taxing experience so it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I may be wrong, but I thought she talked about doing 'favors' for guys.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Basically the act of drugging is used as a 'weapon' to conduct robbery, is how I see it, as it would be pretty dangerous for the woman in this case to attempt to use a weapon or direct force against a man. Not good because you obviously you shouldn't be robbing people, but while the method is the same the purpose kind of makes it apples and oranges compared to when men drug women.
No one should be drugging anyone - no matter the gender or outcome.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Slightly less criminal than what Cosby did. Rape and robbery are two vastly different things in my book. Still, it's a criminal act and to openly share it like it's not big deal tells you something about her. Because I had to survive is not an excuse!

I don't see how she pays unless someone comes forward to press charges. How did it take so long for someone to notice - her post is from three years ago? It should impact her career in other ways, one can wish.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm sure she lured a LOT of men.

In this MeToo world, it would be hypocritical to give a pass to Cardi B, or whatever her name is.

Rap artists tend to be rich one day and poor the next so, if I was him, I get some money NOW.
Totally agree, and those who a truly in support of the Me too movement are encouraging men to come out about sexual harassment as well. Though, the way a lot of us men were raised makes it tough to come out with allegations like that.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It's looking like he's right.
That's unfortunate.

How many rappers/singers do we see go broke later in life? A ton! They have a good album or 2 (I have no idea what her music sounds like or whether it is "good"), they make a lot of money, they stop producing songs that sell and their sales plummet. They try and live the life they lived when sales were good, burning through their cash, and end up broke.

The list is endless. My guess : In 10 years, maybe less, Cardi B will be on that list.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Totally agree, and those who a truly in support of the Me too movement are encouraging men to come out about sexual harassment as well. Though, the way a lot of us men were raised makes it tough to come out with allegations like that.
You're right.

As someone else said, if I was ripped off by a dancer / hooker, I would see it as a lesson learned. But, once you add the drugging, it's a whole new ballgame.

Having said that, even if the guys come out, the statute of limitation has probably expired.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Slightly less criminal than what Cosby did. Rape and robbery are two vastly different things in my book. Still, it's a criminal act and to openly share it like it's not big deal tells you something about her. Because I had to survive is not an excuse!

I don't see how she pays unless someone comes forward to press charges. How did it take so long for someone to notice - her post is from three years ago? It should impact her career in other ways, one can wish.

Also gotta disagree with whomever said it’s like Cosby... he drugged women and raped them, while these men apparently agreed to have sex, but were drugged so she could rob them.

One crime seems way more heinous to me, although I’m not condoning what this woman did.

I just know being raped affects people for the rest of their lives, but being robbed like that isn’t a life altering event. I was mugged as a teen and it pissed me off, but I got over it in like a week.

There is a video in which she implied she drugged men who scorned her and tricked them into having sex with Trans individuals

Don't forget drugs. You gotta rob the dudes to pay for the drugs to rob more dudes.

There's also a video floating around out there where she implied she also drugged men that scorned her to trick them into having sex with trans people. Would link it but it's pretty profane. Just search Cardi B trans on twitter.

If this wasn't just lies and her trying to seem hard, then she's a psycho.

That is 100% rape/sexual assault/sexual battery

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca