Carabao Cup 2020/21

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Everton seem to be settling into the gane now. United might regret not putting one away while they were dominating early.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just saw Cavani's goal...
Nice.

He's still got it (not that I'm surprised given his work ethic).
I didn't watch the game. Did he start? If so did he manage to get into tons of situations?

Reactions: The Abusement Park

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Just saw Cavani's goal...
Nice.

He's still got it (not that I'm surprised given his work ethic).
I didn't watch the game. Did he start? If so did he manage to get into tons of situations?
He started today and was dangerous all game. Just a typical Cavani game, lots of running, good runs, defensive work rate and missed a chance or two he should've scored. But eventually scored. Also had a near red card offense but.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Great finish by Cavani. Martial found a good position although Everton's midfield was awol.

Would have preferred Fernandes to come off to get some rest.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
United vs City in the next round
Carabao wasn’t going to risk those Manc Derby ratings.

Again United get away with one. They probably should have won but Cavani also should have been sent off if the referees were competent. When are the semis being played? I know the final was moved to April.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Carabao wasn’t going to risk those Manc Derby ratings.

Again United get away with one. They probably should have won but Cavani also should have been sent off if the referees were competent. When are the semis being played? I know the final was moved to April.

Again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad