Carabao Cup 2020/21

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Less annoying losing to City in the final I guess. For me. Maybe not for Mourinho :laugh:

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Better team won. United had decent moments in the first half but didn't really look like scoring in the second half. First goal was such a shit one to concede. Crap by Shaw and Maguire. Maybe Lindelof could've done more too. Needless free kick given away by McTom too. The front four weren't in sync, Bruno didn't play well, needs a rest against Watford.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Finals in April? I mean, who knows what these squads will look like then. If anyone is betting on this in the next 3 months, seek help.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Better team won. United had decent moments in the first half but didn't really look like scoring in the second half. First goal was such a shit one to concede. Crap by Shaw and Maguire. Maybe Lindelof could've done more too. Needless free kick given away by McTom too. The front four weren't in sync, Bruno didn't play well, needs a rest against Watford.

Yea United had a few decent chances, but nothing amazing. Their best chance was probably the Bruno shot and that was more an excellent shot that a great chance.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
For Spursfans that is true for all kinds of matches. I would take losing only big ones because of set pieces.
Oh we're terrible at them in general, it's just that against weaker opponents we can often score enough to still get a win.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Did City have any amazing chances under that definition?

KdBs shot was from a more dangerous situation and obviously the first goal.

Either way, I didn't mean that post to imply that City was dominating with amazing chances, but on the bulk they had the better chances, scored on one, and got a second goal on a very low percentage chance to ice the game. United didn't do enough to really have a true threat.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So happy we got rid of JM. So nice to watch a team that knows how to attack and are allowed to do so.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
What a save by Lloris
Block by Dier? Great block...

Watching number 27 for Spurs here.... looks like a luxury item they can't afford. Terrible body language and no effort. I assume Mason is seeing it and will get Moura off the pitch at half time...if they can last that long

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
One was blocked by Alderweireld.

Spurs got to be legendary lucky if they are to win this.

Afraid to defend. Afraid to attack. Had one attack in 35 mins. Not that I'm surprised. This team is 2+2=3.

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad