GDT: CAR-DET. Take your BP medicine early because you're gonna need it.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Schedule makers did Carolina no favours ending a 6 game road trip tonight then having to play a back to back with Nashville in Raleigh waiting. Feel like tonight’s game is a big one because that first game back after a long road trip is always tough for some reason

It's because the boys are so happy to be back home that they binge on barbecue and are too stuffed and logy to be any good on the ice.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Schedule makers did Carolina no favours ending a 6 game road trip tonight then having to play a back to back with Nashville in Raleigh waiting. Feel like tonight’s game is a big one because that first game back after a long road trip is always tough for some reason
Honestly a big part of our subpar record at this point in the season has been the schedule up to this point. Not a full excuse and we've had plenty of other issues, but it has absolutely been a factor.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Since Washington and Philadelphia play each other tonight we can’t take 3rd in the metro outright, but we could wake up tomorrow in a 3 way tie for it if the caps win in regulation. Caps would hold the tie breaker but either way we’re really not far out

Reactions: geehaad

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Being a back to back could help in that regard. Could almost feel like another road game just in a nicer bed. They don't have a day or two off to settle into the at home routine.

Reactions: cptjeff and geehaad

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU

First game back after a long road trip is tough because the girlfriends and wives will try to audit pretty much everything what happened on that road trip...

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
This is the first time I’ve seen the word logy used outside of the mini golf episode of the Simpsons.

It must be a very cromulent word.
The episode has my favorite sports-related Simpsons quote.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Let’s go!

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 2

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Been on Lisinopril. Currently on losartan. If we go on a long enough streak, I'm about to play bingo with the meds I've been on. Think I'm on 12 or 13 different meds daily right now and lord knows how many previously.

Go Canes!

I was on Lisinopril, but the dry cough side effect impacted me and was unbearable. I had a constant dry cough. The Dr. switched me to Losartan, but now has migrated me to irbesartan as he said it was better.

I'm only on 2 meds. That one and statin drugs for hereditary high cholesterol.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Been on Lisinopril. Currently on losartan. If we go on a long enough streak, I'm about to play bingo with the meds I've been on. Think I'm on 12 or 13 different meds daily right now and lord knows how many previously.

Go Canes!
How many can you spell without looking? How bout pronounce?

Used to use CVS and the automated system would butcher the words worse then me.

My Prasugrel it would destroy

Reactions: geehaad and Tryamw

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I was on Lisinopril, but the dry cough side effect impacted me and was unbearable. I had a constant dry cough. The Dr. switched me to Losartan, but now has migrated me to irbesartan as he said it was better.

I'm only on 2 meds. That one and statin drugs for hereditary high cholesterol.

Same story for me. I was taking Lisinopril for a while and one day I developed a dry cough. I lived with that a lot longer than I should have. One day I got so fed up I finally googled it and the first result was that side effect. Doc switched to Olmesartan and I've been good ever since. I also have hereditary high cholesterol. I'm the only kid out of 4 that inherited both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad