GDT: CAR-DET. Take your BP medicine early because you're gonna need it.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Lisinopril,Losartin or Irbesartan can all be used to lower your blood pressure and trust me, we'll need it for this game so take it early. Or, if you want to not get "pissed" off, you can choose one of the drugs that @MrazeksVengeance prescribed. The 2nd one also also lowers your BP.

Anyhow, Detroit always gives us fits it seems. We're definitely DOOMED.

OXYBUTININE (HYDROCHLORIDE)?
TAMSULOSINE (HYDROCHLORIDE)?

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Funny story: at the NCAA Frozen Four semifinals in 2022 in Boston I was waiting in line at a bar in the club seats section and was talking to my buddy when I noticed a guy in the back row of seats right near the bar who had a printed out roster for the 2 games. Me and my buddy had been looking for rosters all night and couldn't find one so I ask the guy where he got it. He said he got it in the scouts room and that he was a scout for the Red Wings. Well, I had already had a few drinks and without really thinking that this dude was on the clock I started chatting him up, asking a ton of questions about scouting, players, older Svech, etc. He humored me for a bit as there was a break in play.

Trying to get rid of me, I guess, he says I could take a picture of his roster. As I go to take a picture of it he realizes he's got all his notes on it and takes it back, just after that happens, his older colleague who looked somewhat familiar reached over and handed me his roster which didn't have notes on it. He didn't seem super happy about my bugging them so I said thanks, got my beer and went back to my seat. Thinking back I think he gave it to me to take a picture of not to take, but whatever. Well, after getting back to my seat which wasn't far from where those guys were I looked back up there and after getting a closer look realize that the guy who gave me the roster was Steve Yzerman. And the "scout" was their assistant GM Shawn Horcoff. They were nice enough considering to them I was just some drunken buffoon annoying them while they're working, but I still hope we destroy them tonight.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
BP - Bill Peters? Please no, I can't take anymore 40 shot 1 goal games from this team...we've seen our lifetime quota of that in like the last 10 years.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
@Boom Boom Apathy @MrazeksVengeance what can we take if we've had an erection lasting over 48 hours due to PK stylishly "making a f***ing save"?

I think you should just hand those out at the gate to the next home game.

I believe the primary treatment for priapism involves manually draining blood. By sticking a needle in your wiener. Yikes!! :eek3::eek3:

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
So is Larkin ded??
In some ways I hope so cause he always causes trouble.
Svech still ded? Canes not ded but need assistance

Reactions: WreckingCrew

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Schedule makers did Carolina no favours ending a 6 game road trip tonight then having to play a back to back with Nashville in Raleigh waiting. Feel like tonight’s game is a big one because that first game back after a long road trip is always tough for some reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad