Captain and Asst. Captain Vacancies

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I vounteer to be the Habs captain. I'll take 500k per year.

Here we go boys, here we go!

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I will give you the answer if you correct your subject line , take out Asst. Captain and replace it with Alternate Captain.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
When asked who should be captain, Gionta said Plekanec (or Moen....), Gorges said Markov, so take of that what you will.

Probably one of them; Subban and Pacioretty should be getting "A"s either way though.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
C - Markov (or if he doesn't want it, Plekanec)
A - Plekanec (or Markov)
A - Pacioretty

PricePkPatch*

Don't we already have a threa.. no, don't we already have 2 threads about this?

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I'd love to see the C on Patch but idk if he could handle it, he deserves at least an A. Ditto with Subban.

Captaincy goes out to Markov or Plek until one of the youngsters like Gallagher or dark horse Tinordi are ready.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I'm not sure if anyone is truly Captain material. Probably would go with all A's.

Pleks has enough weight on his shoulders being forced to be huge defensive shutdown minutes. Struggles with confidence at times which makes you wonder if he can handle even more pressure.

Markov may barely be here in 2 let alone the full three years and you would be looking for another Captain.

Ideally Subban matures, or Pacioretty

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Pacioretty is not a leader. Sorry fanboys. Just because he scores the most goals does not make him a leader nor the best player.

Markov - C
Subban - A
Pleks - A
Gallaher/Prust - A

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Pick one of the skilled kids or young vets for Cs and As. Not too hot at the idea that Plex or Markov become captain.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Just cycle a few alternate captains. Can't go wrong with any of markov, pleks, subban.

If the General gives sign off I can't see anything wrong with Subban being given the C off an 8 year deal with the club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad