GDT: Caps vs rangers game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am very disappointed in Oates in basically 0 line tweaks this series. He dealt with one injury and maybe got lucky finally moving Ward up.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
This is just ****ing unreal. Yeah they're playing like **** but this series never shouldve gone past game 5 if the refs didn't plan a parade into the caps penalty box.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
They're being embarrassed and nothing will change. I don't get how that's possible.

Ted's a loser who lucked into being at the right place at the right time with AOL. The last 15-16 years he's done nothing but run companies/organizations into the ground. He wants you to think he's the smartest guy in the room when the complete opposite is true.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I would much rather have lost in triple OT by a fluke goal, this is ****ing embarrassing and down right disgusting how this team can **** on their fans so easy.

A loss in OT gives Ted and crew an excuse. Getting destroyed at home to an AHL team with all world goalie gives them no spin.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I have always doubted the championship potential of Backstrom, Holty and defenseless& dumbstruck Mike Green... and the captaincy of Ovechkin.

Trade for a Kesler, Toews, Bergeron type.

And get a coach who doesn't "build around Green".

BYE Oates, BACKUP Holtby and BURN Backstrom

laleli

May 6, 2012
it was the right choice to watch the game and not to sleep. work begins in 1 hour.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Nothing against Oates. I like him. Love his system. Love his smarts. But this team needs a coach like Torts. Someone the players are afraid of. Teaching isn't going to get these players anywhere. Hunter did the best with these guys 'coz no one would **** with Hunter. A guy ballsy enough to bench Ovi - yeah no one is ****ing with that. They need someone with that attitude.

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
One of the most shameful sport performances I've seen. It's tough. But there's always the next season. No more Erskine or Schultz, Laich will hopefully get traded, Orlov will get full season, Kuznetsov will arrive for playoffs.

The sun will come up tomorrow. September is what - four months away? Not that long to wait.

I think one of those things will happen, maybe two if we're lucky. But Erskine was just resigned, so he's going nowhere. Laich hasn't played so they'll probably hold him out as the big "improvement" for next year. And as for Kuznetsov... you really think we're making the playoffs?

tmljeh19*

we should seriously be in the second round. this series should have been over in 5 but the refs let the Rangers hang in, league is a ****ing joke.

You're a ****ing joke. The reason they lost is the 19 men on ice and the idiots upstairs.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Oates isn't gonna be fired unless GMGM is fired and wants his own guy.

No way GMGM is fired.

Vladiator16*

Had a bad feeling about this game... Just saw the last goal, so glad didn't watch the whole thing.

Liberati0n*

I don't get it: Why aren't the fans cheering? They had such an awesome regular season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad