GDT: Caps vs rangers game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Blow it up. Fire McPhee and rebuild the core. If Ovechkin doesn't want to stay that says all you need to know.

Pathetic display 6 years in a row.

Zorak

Dec 19, 2007
One of the most shameful sport performances I've seen. It's tough. But there's always the next season. No more Erskine or Schultz, Laich will hopefully get traded, Orlov will get full season, Kuznetsov will arrive for playoffs.

The sun will come up tomorrow. September is what - four months away? Not that long to wait.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
True, but what else is available for the #2 C spot next year

The guy that wears #85? He has been the Caps best center this series. Why not?

Its clear this team needs a heart transplant. With players like OV, Nicky, Brouwer and Erat with multi year deals already, why lock in a guy like Ribs that forces the Caps to keep this team as is? Let Ribs go and start working in young guys from Hershey and looking for outside the organization help.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
They're being embarrassed and nothing will change. I don't get how that's possible.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
we should seriously be in the second round. this series should have been over in 5 but the refs let the Rangers hang in, league is a ****ing joke.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
True, but what else is available for the #2 C spot next year

2C isn't the issue, it's his spot on the PP. They can live with in-house options at ES (Perreault would probably be fine, honestly... all you have to do is end up roughly even and you'll match or exceed Ribeiro's net ES contributions). So maybe if Erat fits in that role on the PP?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
That was a stupid stupid stupid play by Ribeiro. Had a teammate wide open to his right and decided now was the time to be a shooter into a crowd.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
I would much rather have lost in triple OT by a fluke goal, this is ****ing embarrassing and down right disgusting how this team can **** on their fans so easy.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
One of the most shameful sport performances I've seen. It's tough. But there's always the next season. No more Erskine or Schultz, Laich will hopefully get traded, Orlov will get full season, Kuznetsov will arrive for playoffs.

The sun will come up tomorrow. September is what - four months away? Not that long to wait.

You do realize they signed Erskine to a 2-year extension, right? He's going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad