Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Bruins 7pm ET Jan 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Last 2 goals were poor defense but I still don’t think they’ve played badly at 5v5. The Bruins have 3 grade A chances at 5v5 and have scored on 2 of them (and then have one softie too). Once again, goaltending and special teams are the problem. They’re fine at 5v5.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Any of our big guys feel like doing anything? Kuzy? Oshie? Wilson? Ovi? Backstrom? Feel free to contribute anytime

Does anyone else think the Caps have laid off the physical play, if not all season at least lately? Hath is just about the only player who regularly takes the body. A few guys hit here and there, but this team doesn't seem to lay a heavy forecheck on anyone. Maybe they don't have the personnel. I certainly don't want Ovie taking the lead in that aspect of play, especially if Lavi is going to keep putting him on the ice for >21-22 minutes a match.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Is that Ovie or Oshies goal?

Edit: deflected off Oshies foot

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Does anyone else think the Caps have laid off the physical play, if not all season at least lately? Hath is just about the only player who regularly takes the body. A few guys hit here and there, but this team doesn't seem to lay a heavy forecheck on anyone. Maybe they don't have the personnel. I certainly don't want Ovie taking the lead in that aspect of play, especially if Lavi is going to keep putting him on the ice for >21-22 minutes a match.
It’s like Wilson has forgotten what got him feared.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

They don't play heavy. That's not Lavi's style unfortunately.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
I was hoping they might run up the score so Mac would get us a goalie.

20180716084317-b81a7a09.gif

Reactions: SherVaughn30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad