GDT: Caps v Stars 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
200hm67q1ke81.jpg

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
A relatively even ice time distribution tonight and a better result than just running HDH all night, especially offensively. Whodathunkit

But thats the thing with Lavi, when everything is going right, meaning we're either tied or ahead, TOI distribution looks good. The minute we get down, Lavi goes "lets **** shit up!".

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Wasn’t able to watch but I caught the highlights and I see the coaching staff reads this board.

Things myself and others have touched on this week:
  • Snively recalled, rotated in with McMichael for Protas and Leason.
  • Young guns given more than 10 minutes of ice time
  • Carlson actually shooting on the powerplay
  • More movement and more shots on the powerplay
  • Minutes among the forwards more evenly distributed
Let’s see if they keep this up

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
But thats the thing with Lavi, when everything is going right, meaning we're either tied or ahead, TOI distribution looks good. The minute we get down, Lavi goes "lets **** shit up!".

Did you see the TOI for the game? The TOI McMichael got over what he usually does all came off Ovechkin. HDH played their typical 15mins. Ov played 16mins.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Did you see the TOI for the game? The TOI McMichael got over what he usually does all came off Ovechkin. HDH played their typical 15mins. Ov played 16mins.

Yes?

Ovi, Wilson, Kuzy all down. CMM, Sprong got more.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I thought all the tears were for HDH getting ice time.

they still got theirs….

CMM got his at Ovy’s expense. Let’s see how that continues to trend.

/popcorn

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I thought all the tears were for HDH getting ice time.

they still got theirs….

CMM got his at Ovy’s expense. Let’s see how that continues to trend.

/popcorn

Specifically, HDH getting ice time when we needed goals. That is what people had issue with. They did get theirs last night, but it makes it a little easier knowing we had a large lead.

I wouldn't say CMM got his at Ovi's expense. People also had issues with Ovi getting 23 mins in blowout wins. That happened earlier in the season, a couple of times. I don't think anyone would have issues with Ovi, Kuz, Willy all getting less ice time in blowout wins.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Of course YOU wouldn’t say he got his ice time at Ovy expense, but it has to come from somewhere when you’re talking LW for LW. Sheary 12:33, Hags 14:32, Ovechkin 16:20……gee I wonder where CMM’s additional time came from…

Blowout+limited PP time = rest Ovechkin

I expect next close game we’ll be right back to HDH getting theirs, Ovy getting his and the scraps to the rest. Prove me wrong Lavi!

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Nicky can still snap 'em. Holts looked pretty WTF after that one. Also, looked to me like Snively tipped TVR's shot

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm in the wagon where they reduce OV ice time and give it to the other guys. There is absolutely no need for OV to play 23min in a game.

I don’t want him playing 16 either. Lots of PP time, he gets a big dose….if not, or a big lead, little less for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad