Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
Lapierre named first star

5g 16a and a +5 through 12 games
Good times. Do you know if he missed the additional games because of Caps training camp and COVID quarantine crossing the border? Or were there injuries?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
It’s still the Q. I love what i see but he’ll need to get stronger at the AHL level. So cautiously optimistic, but kid has talent! Center future looks good with CMM, Protas, and Lapierre!
If 2 of the 4 pan out, the transition era will be... I want to say fine, but that depends on people's expectations. With the defense strength in the pipeline, if they hit on 50% of these guys I see them as pre-Cup Nashville, which isn't terrible. If more pan out, it's gravy.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014

protas assist
and a primary assist

It looks like Dinamo Minsk got eliminated today, does anyone know if there's any chance of Protas coming to Hershey to finish the season? (I'm v unaware of if there are covid regulations or restrictions that might exist to prevent that)

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
It looks like Dinamo Minsk got eliminated today, does anyone know if there's any chance of Protas coming to Hershey to finish the season? (I'm v unaware of if there are covid regulations or restrictions that might exist to prevent that)
Minsk did get eliminated, as far as I'm aware Protas can come over as soon as possible but would have to quarantine 14 days like normal. If this was a normal year, Protas would have to play with the Raiders and then he could play in the AHL. Idk how it works with players who spent a whole season in the KHL, we'll find out when he comes over assuming he does.
Alexeyev can play in Hershey once he comes over

Reactions: GoCaps2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad