Post-Game Talk: Caps stumble but then bully their way to a 5-4 OTW over the Cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I don't know how you can blame Bob on that OT goal

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Can we trade Hoffman for something.
At this point I just want him off the roster for someone who isn’t scared to get to the puck first because it might end in a puck battle. I don’t mind if players are fighting it or not playing well but he isn’t even giving himself a chance with his chicken shit pathetic play

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Nobody is saying he was bad. But goalies have to make key saves in these games. I wouldn't blame Holtby for getting beat by Ekblad, but he didn't.

True. I still can't believe how Ekblad f***ed up that so badly. It's like the worst outcome. Rather seen him miss the net and not let them get a 2 on 1

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hoffman trying to make a low % pass on the PP when a Washington player lost their stick was the play of the night for me. Huge error by a guy who has been terrible when he isn't scoring.

I'd pick up the phone and call for Athanasiou or Kreider.

Or f*** it, Taylor Hall. Hoffman is a 3rd liner right now and he cant even produce where we need him. He is a 30 year old Pirri

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Really need a defenseman. One guy playing 10 minutes while other 17+.

Josh Brown should not be in NHL. He has all the size in the word but rarely uses it to move people around. I hate big non-skill players that dont own a mean streak

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'd pick up the phone and call for Athanasiou or Kreider.

Or **** it, Taylor Hall. Hoffman is a 3rd liner right now and he cant even produce where we need him. He is a 30 year old Pirri

Pretty much. Thank god we havent signed him to an extension

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Like severely overplay the passer! Just let the guy with the puck try a shot from a bad angle and take away the pass. I just don’t get it.

Been like that all-season. Also that Ovechkin wide open net goal. WTF was that. Why overplay that by Bob when you know it's coming

Reactions: geisterpanthers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad