Post-Game Talk: Caps Islanders 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Because we need him? Be a hockey player for crying out loud, it’s not like that’s vrana

Getting his ass kicked by Mayfield is an easy way for the Isles to regain the momentum. He knows his place and that wasn't it. Hopefully he comes out of the lineup when Wilson returns.

I doubt Mayfield or any of their guys do this if #43 is out there.

Reactions: tenken00

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
We got a PP from that mix. No reason to go there, at all.

maybe it’s just the way I grew up playing. I’m not saying he should be looking for a fight, but they were tied up pushing each other then he gets punched. That’s a no brained IMO. Getting punched and doing nothing is pretty weak IMO

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
maybe it’s just the way I grew up playing. I’m not saying he should be looking for a fight, but they were tied up pushing each other then he gets punched. That’s a no brained IMO. Getting punched and doing nothing is pretty weak IMO

There are times and places and people where it makes sense, and times and places and people where it doesn't. Gotta be discriminating.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Getting his ass kicked by Mayfield is an easy way for the Isles to regain the momentum. He knows his place and that wasn't it. Hopefully he comes out of the lineup when Wilson returns.

I doubt Mayfield or any of their guys do this if #43 is out there.

Yea let's not make this into a Boston situation. Just play our game. If they are feeling frisky just send Chara, he's been feeling frisky himself the past few games.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
He’s like Orpik cubed in value.....I’m stunned daily Boston said “we pass”....
And, he’s still like a really good and effective player. It’s really surprising to me. The way Boston fans were poopooing his play always seemed like it was more brushing off the fact that he signed with a rival because their FO made a dumb decision to not retain him, rather than the way he played last season.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Ovi is just so much more active offensively and defensively with Kuzy on his line.

It's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad